Reviews for Opposites Attract
SnowCharms chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
Update!
Sirena87 chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
Raiha Raiha Raiha! please involve him in the story! aw.. please... *puppy dog eyes*
KAsumi chan chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
Elo! HI! your fic's good! I love it...but Please continue...the situation seems getting better and better in every chapter so please update!
windy-goddess chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
hehe...i had read ur story and i really hope u will update this. this is very update soon
MellowyelloW2007 chapter 3 . 4/13/2005
OH, NO! Please tell me that you are going to update! O, woe is me, woe is me! I REALLY adore your fic. Your story is one of the cutest ToFuu fics here on I love it because you capture the essence of their genki romance PERFECTLY; it's just what I pictured in mind when it comes to ToFuu pairings. Most of the fics here on are VERY implausable, just really unlikely to the highest degree, really! So, I am proud to say that I have found some entertainment in reading this up-beat, funny, and "in character" story. Have I mentioned that in your story, the FoR figures are very much in tact with their anime counterparts? Im so glad that the characters are, well, in character. It makes the story more probable to happen. So, lots of props to you (*-*)

I hope that you will update soon, even though due to the fact that you haven't updated since 05-01-02, I will stick by you even if it takes you years to update again! But, please don't you dare ABANDON this wonderful fic! You hear? I'll have to track you down if you don't. You have been warned! lol. Just kidding! ...With the "tracking down" thing that is, heh heh!

your ever adoring fan,

MellowyelloW2007 D
loop chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
wow that most incredible story that I even didn't read. hehehe okay I read a line but I was incredable.
loop chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
WildFlower426 chapter 3 . 3/28/2003
When will be the next update, I sure hope that its sooner because I'm dying to find ending. Oh and I think that the story is so cute.
Owarumadewa chapter 3 . 1/26/2003
Hie,when r u gonna update?this is really interesting...pls update ASAP,k?..

GOOD WORK!
saicho-18 chapter 3 . 5/29/2002
yay! she updated! well, out fics have something in common. . fuuko's parent/s are weird! yay for weird parents! yay for tokiya x fuuko fics! yay for filipino writers! yay for siopao! ummmmm . .. siopao. . yummmmm! anyways, got to go. got to eat siopao. your name reminds me of that, eh -o. eniweiz, good job so far and i hope you continue soon, or at least before classes start.

saicho_18 : slytherin -
ReiEva00 chapter 3 . 5/15/2002
Ne,ne...Siaopao-san,I've finished printing your fanfiction!(totally 15 pages!O_o;;;But I bet BluBlu-san fanfiction needs alot more papers than yours!;;;)I think I can give you my reviews...anytime(whenever you're online in IRC)Although I haven't read it yet,I know that it's going to be a really interesting story(see the reviews!).GAMBATE!
schtroompf chapter 3 . 5/8/2002
I JUST ADORE THIS PAIRING!
anticharm chapter 3 . 5/7/2002
Lolz... Pia? Inna here. Sugoii ficcy! MORE MORE MORE!
moonlight's dream chapter 3 . 5/5/2002