Reviews for FORBIDDEN LOVE
StevieRae2011 chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Too lazy to sign in. Finally read this! And asdfghjkl; adiwegffdgbodrop Sorry I'm in a fangirl mood and I ship them so much and they're both being so stupid and uurrrrrrrrgh! But whatever. OHMIGERD Avinash! Just saying- he's almost as good as his brother. asjkfgisufn you must update soon!
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Awww avinashxmalina is my new favourite ship! I really like the way you made malina strong person, I mean I know stevie rae and zoey are strong but that's more mental, I like how malina is both physical and mental. I can't wait to read more, I hate to nag, but pretty please update!
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Awww they are sooo cute! The soulmate moment was perfect, I really hope kalina forgives them, I can't wait to read more!
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Honestly, I think this would have to be my favourite start to one of your stories! But then, I suck at constructive criticsm
FantsyandStevieRae'sBiggestFan chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
great job, as always! love it and can't wait for more. would she seriously have her title taken away if she liked a guy? harsh. but really, they both just need to talk to Rephaim. :)
SmilesSaveLives chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Awwwwww! You guys are adorable and should just be together! OMG I love this FF another awesome chapter!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
OMG! Love it! This FF is great! OMG Avinash and Malina are meant to be! Don't fight Malina! OMG love it I should probably quit OMGing but I can't! OMG!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Another fantastic chapter! I've never read Nightworld, but this is soooo AWESOME! I love it!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Okay, I loved this story anyway, and then you put Rephaim in there. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! I really love this story!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Awesome start! Love it already!
cconrad chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Wow this is amazing you are a very talented writter! I am published but I don't write Fanfics, just read them so if you need any help or someone to bounce ideas off let me know! I can't wait for the next enstalment.

~cconrad
FantsyandStevieRae'sBiggestFan chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
'o' woah! That was amazing! the whole soul thing made it sooo awesome! im at loss of better words... and then them came and interrupted. This will be even worse then Stemphaim trying to get together. Hey, she could go to Stevie Rae or Rephaim. or Nyx. anyways, awesomeness! :)
StevieRae2011 chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Can't wait either! OMG, they totally remind me of something like a combination of DelosxMaggie, MorgeadxJez, and RashelxQuinn. I'm serious, all through while I was reading this I heard the line from Delos and MAggie's story where Delos was like "I don't want this..." and then Maggie was like "Yes you do." and the he was all like "...to end" But, there was also a twist which made it yours. Well done, can't wait for more of this story either. So, this is getting rather long (and Angel's bugging me for the compuer :P) so, I bid you ado. :D
FantsyandStevieRae'sBiggestFan chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
yay! i got a cookie! *happily eats it while reading* awesome job! u were right her skills r amazing!im so glad u updated. i totally love the way she wouldnt shut Avanish seems almost as confuzzauled as she is. great job though! :)
StevieRae2011 chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
LJ is my fave author and I love Night World. They remind me most if a combination of QuinnxRashel and DelosxMaggie, obviously with some Stevaim thrown in there, too. Which NW guy is ur fave? Least fave? Ttyl!