Reviews for Nobody's Home
I honestly don't understand how you can think uk police look scary. They dress in fluorescent yellow jackets with all their walkie talkies and handcuffs a stuff attached to it and they wear a hat that is different every time you drive for half an hour.
Raign chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
poor poor Blaine :(
Raign chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
no tell your boyfriend Blaine ;-;
precious-passenger chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Hooray! A fellow Gleek! It's so great to have you talented writer in this fandom as well.
Poor poor Blaine. Being treated like that is...so so cruel that I can't even imagine what Blaine must be going through to live like this since he came out. Looking forward to read the future chapters! :)
Klaineisengaged82 chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
this story is amazing! I am so favoriting this story! I love Blaine and just want to hug him. and amber too! great job!
Anna chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
I loved the story its one of the best I heard and I couldn't stop reading it.
Kaysco chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
I read this entire story in one night, and I absolutely loved it! I cried many many times, but all the Klaine love made up for the creys in the end! This was such a well-written story; sometimes stories with a lot of angst seem to stagnate and sound like a broken record, but you kept this one moving at a nice pace without overdoing either the angst or the fluff (although there can never be enough fluff, but I digress)! Your story is going on my favorites list immediately! :)
Lily chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
Oh my goodness! This is the first multi-chapter fanfic I've read, and I wasn't disappointed:). Actually, I stayed up til a little past midnight last night reading the end (shh don't tell anyone). I loved your storyline and the way you characterized everyone. This was great, especially now with Klaine going through a bad time on the show:(. The only drawback was that I'm American so it sometimes took me a couple seconds to find out what you meant ('revisions' 'drafting' etc.) but overall, I loved it! Great start for me in fanfics:)
msgoodbar2257 chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
THAT WAS SO SWEET., AND IT WAS A REALLY GOOD STORY. HOORAH THE EVIL MAN WENT TO JAIL YAY! THANK U 4 WRITING
msgoodbar2257 chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
WELL IT IS ABOUT TIME SHE CAME INTO THE PICTURE. IS SHE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF AMBER NOW, AND GIVE BLAINE A SENSE OF SECURITY EVEN IF IT A LITTLE, I GUESS I HAVE TO CONTINUE TO FIND OUT, REALLY GOOD STORY.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
ABOUT TIME HE TOLD, NOW HE CAN GET THE HELP HE NEEDS. YAY! MUST GO ON 2 MORE TO GO.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
BLAINE FINALLY GETS A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP MAYBE, MUST CONTINUE.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
AT LEAST BLAINE HAS A LITTLE FUN. HE TOLD SAM, WHY CAN'T HE TELL KURT. MUST CONTINUE
msgoodbar2257 chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
COOL INFO, VERY HELPFUL, MUST CONTINUE.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
ANOTHER GOOD CHAPTER. MUST CONTINUE. NEED TO SEE BLAINE COME OUT OF THIS SLUMP.