Reviews for Undertow
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 5/5
When do we get an update to this? Looks to be the beginnings of a good story and you appear to be a very good writer. Love Star Trek 2009 stories and am always on the look out for good ones (and long ones) and thought that this could be amongst those. Unfortunately, it also appears that this poor fic has been left unattended for a long ass time and is likely to be considered abandoned at this point :( . Would really love for it to be picked up and continued again so that it can be enjoyed the many who would undoubtedly love to see where this story goes. If you don't plan to continue writing this story could you find somebody who'd be able to write it just as well as you have so far (and is able to represent the characters well with little to no OOCness? That can put people off a bit when enjoying a good ST story). At the least, please tell us what you plan on doing or if the story is available somewhere else and with more chapters added to it! Thanks!
owtena chapter 2 . 4/3
TBC! please! It's a wonderful story!
mpathy chapter 2 . 1/31
I really wish you will come back to continue this story. This story is super awesome!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 2 . 1/17
Ooooh! What was the secret mission? Why did Jim have to go? Will he survive his terrorist encounter? What will become of the Maria? And will Bones finally kill Jim? We won't know until the next chapter is up Great what you have here. You are a very good writer! Did I already say that on a previous story? If I didn't I'll say it here, if I did...I'll just say it again! You're a great writer! Can't wait for next chappy! :)
:) the tension is singing... what will happen next? i hope you will continue the story
wearehunted chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
whoa whoa whoa
is there no more :O
i really reallllly recommend you continue :) :) :) :) This is reallly gooood!
Stevenbucky1234 chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Please Update!
zoneofk chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Excellent story, great character pov's and action, humour, hurt, comfort, angst - everything I love in a good hurt!Jim story :-) Thank you, I hope to see more of your fic 'Undertow'!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Just looking on your profile.
You really like Chris Pine, don't you?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Please update.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
want more to read from this
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Oh, do continue the story! :)
Yay chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Wow, awesome story, please continue!
SoulAlchemist9310 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
so its been a few years this story is still great so please please update agin or if you abandoned it take it down so we dont get our hopes up
SerenityKieraSilverwind chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Another story I wished I found earlier. I like the concept you had going here so far. If there is a chance I wouldn't mind seeing where you were thinking of taking it. It's good.

Serenity