Reviews for Undertow
mpathy chapter 2 . 1/31
I really wish you will come back to continue this story. This story is super awesome!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 2 . 1/17
Ooooh! What was the secret mission? Why did Jim have to go? Will he survive his terrorist encounter? What will become of the Maria? And will Bones finally kill Jim? We won't know until the next chapter is up Great what you have here. You are a very good writer! Did I already say that on a previous story? If I didn't I'll say it here, if I did...I'll just say it again! You're a great writer! Can't wait for next chappy! :)
:) the tension is singing... what will happen next? i hope you will continue the story
wearehunted chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
whoa whoa whoa
is there no more :O
i really reallllly recommend you continue :) :) :) :) This is reallly gooood!
Stevenbucky1234 chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Please Update!
zoneofk chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Excellent story, great character pov's and action, humour, hurt, comfort, angst - everything I love in a good hurt!Jim story :-) Thank you, I hope to see more of your fic 'Undertow'!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Just looking on your profile.
You really like Chris Pine, don't you?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Please update.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
want more to read from this
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Oh, do continue the story! :)
Yay chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Wow, awesome story, please continue!
SoulAlchemist9310 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
so its been a few years this story is still great so please please update agin or if you abandoned it take it down so we dont get our hopes up
SerenityKieraSilverwind chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Another story I wished I found earlier. I like the concept you had going here so far. If there is a chance I wouldn't mind seeing where you were thinking of taking it. It's good.

Serenity
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
this is so exciting
Emily chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Hey great story you've got going on! Obviously it hasn't been updated in a veryyyyyy long while but part of me is still holding out.
Wanna make my day and post a pretty little chapter? :)