Reviews for Undertow
SoulAlchemist9310 chapter 2 . 3/2
so its been a few years this story is still great so please please update agin or if you abandoned it take it down so we dont get our hopes up
Serenityhimesheppard chapter 2 . 1/2
Another story I wished I found earlier. I like the concept you had going here so far. If there is a chance I wouldn't mind seeing where you were thinking of taking it. It's good.

Serenity
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
this is so exciting
Emily chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Hey great story you've got going on! Obviously it hasn't been updated in a veryyyyyy long while but part of me is still holding out.
Wanna make my day and post a pretty little chapter? :)
DawnRising chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
I'm intrigued! please post the next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
wow, hope you're not forgetting this one
cyiusblack chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
update soon
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Are you going to update this again, or have you given up?
Darlene10104 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Oh Jim, I freaking love you. My dear Mackenzie. , you are doing a fabulous job with this story and I am thoroughly intrigued. I have seen that it has been quite some time since you updated this story however, and I truly hope that you haven't decided to give it up.
InstrumentOfFate chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
This is fantastic, you should totally continue it! It would make a whole lot of people really very happy!
cat4444 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Nice start to this story. It's too bad, but after two years with no update, I assume you have abandoned it, which is unfortunate because it had lots of potential.
Thephoenix1996 chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Your story is really good. I hope you'll update it.
FireDancer 109 chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
This is really good! Can't wait for more!
kyuubecky chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Okay...*inhales slowly* I KNOW you're not dead...but this story hasn't been updated in FOREVAH...could I possibly bambi eyes/beg you into continuing?
JustBlossom chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Excellent start! Exciting and everyone is IC. I can't wait for more! :)