Reviews for The Body and The Blood
ThereIsOnlyOneFancypants chapter 16 . 7/15
Fucking awesome story. Can't believe I only just found it. I'd have told you sooner how much you needed to make a sequel, you talented mofo you
theluckyquil chapter 16 . 6/10
So surprised there are not more reviews! This story is absolutely incredible! I love a good plot! I hope you are still considering a sequel, as I am dying for more. Looking forward to reading more of your stories! :)
Loving5H chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
This is so cute
MandeuxHol chapter 16 . 10/10/2014
Wow this one of the best quinntana's fics i've read, so good! i just feel like i need more, a sequel or quinn's pov from all this religious thing in her head pushing her away from San, i don't know, something more! Anyway, i loved the three amigos here and all this journey for them to actually deal with their feelings! Great job! Thanks for sharing!
EverydayGeek chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
This is one of the most captivating and well-written Quinntana fics on this site. This is my second read through of the story and I honestly think I liked even more the second time around. I personally think this story should have had more reviews, it was fantastic..thanks for writing such a wonderful story..(I know I'm like 3 years late with the review but better late than never right? Lol)
Pam chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
so beautiful!
Mafalda chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
I loved it! The story was created in my head all the details made it work! Amazing writting and amazing imagination! My favourite fanfiction of all time!
Keep up the good work!
Best wishes
Mafalda
electric2book chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
I am honestly praying for a sequel right now lol
bh9 chapter 16 . 5/7/2013
That was the cutest lil fic! Gonna see if you did a sequel (fingers crossed) xx
bh9 chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
Ah :') so good! x
bh9 chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
AHHH what is it?! Is she going to sing to her?.. :D x
bh9 chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
Oh Quinn :( tsktsk
bh9 chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO WTF! How can such an amazing chapter end with that sentance?! I love the drama though :D xx
bh9 chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
AH that was adorbale! love it! x
bh9 chapter 9 . 5/7/2013