Reviews for Changing Shoes
bookwormqueen7 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
that is good. update soon please.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Iam enjoying this story and hope you continue it soon. I do have one question what is skiving?
clt chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
In one word...Nice.

Love the dynamic you have created so far.
Katie chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
I don't usually read stories until they're complete, but your summary was intriguing, so I took a sneek peek into the latest chapter. Being that I'm starting in the middle, it doesn't completely make sense, but I'll read it all later.

I just wanted to say that you have a very unusual style, and for someone whose first language isn't English, the wit and sarcasm in here is very refreshing, and keeps it all, in my opinion, very interesting. The banter between everyone builds up character dynamics, and what could have easily been a "three hour drive", you've turned into something engaging and informative at the same time.

Keep up the amazing writing, and I look forward to reading your whole story once you've finished writing and posting it.

K.T.
clt chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
I must say that for as long as I have been reading stories on this site, this is one of the more interesting ones. interesting enough that I am actually going to mark it for my alerts. So far, I love the way the cannon characters are being portrayed. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Laura Jane chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Interesting begining. Waiting for more.