Reviews for Worlds Apart
Guest chapter 23 . 11/24/2005
O... I love the story. It's really good. I remember I first read up to Chapter 20 like a year ago on FFOdyssey and I waited for ages for an update which never came. I've been on here for a couple of months, then the other day I thought about searching on here for it and I foundit! tee hee. Great story! Can't wait until the next chapter!
rinoa1 chapter 23 . 5/26/2005
PLEASE UPDATE! I can't wait any longer, this story is SO good. Hope to read more soon!
TrillianRose chapter 15 . 8/10/2003
wow...just mentioning that I am reading this lovely lovely fic. I started reading it...a year or so ago...and it wasn't finished. Glad I found it again, it truely is an interesting story... "can't put it down" deal...awesome.
dEziRaE mIcHeLlE chapter 23 . 6/15/2003
It happens to be very late as I'm reading this, T, so you damn well better be appreciative. Lol. J/k...well...not really, but meh, I'm too tired to care right now. Thanks for finally updating...now I won't have to work up anymore energy to have a mob come after you with pitchforks and the like. That energy is currently going towards cursing teacher and their blasted homework/exams/stupid stupid stupid, just bitchin' to be bitchin' everything else. Now, I'm babbling and I desperately need slep...Good night and you'd better keep writing. I know you've been off for summer holidays for a while now, unlike the rest of us suffering students.. *shakes fist* Lol. Keep up the good work, girl.
Lionheart17 chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
This story really deserve a grand applaude! Well, it did started off a little slow in a wavering manner but then it picked up pace and style to form a well written story. I will be waiting for the next chapter
gutterfiend chapter 23 . 3/13/2003
Yeah, I just wanted to say that this story rocks.
an chapter 23 . 3/12/2003
Quite interesting to read:) I liked the plot and how it's developing, quite original from my pov. Please do update:)
rsd chapter 23 . 2/11/2003
a sorcerer!
lee lee chapter 22 . 12/25/2002
amazing story! tee hee -
Dirrtee Dez chapter 22 . 12/23/2002
T'is good. Squall's a sorceror now? Well, hell, I wasn't expecting that. Please write more! Merry Christmas.
Dirrtee Dez chapter 21 . 12/22/2002
Very very good, T! It's good that you finished the chapter, because, honestly, I really didn't want to lead a mob after you if you didn't finish it before Christmas! Now, after Christmas, write more. Please. Can't wait to see how it turns out!
Ravynous chapter 21 . 12/14/2002
Ooooo! I like this, a lot! I put you on my fav. authors list, the heck with the fav. stories. I've read all of your stories, and I love each an every one of 'em! And, I know what college life is like, trying to write and do school stuff, gets hectic lol. K, keeping writing, cuz I'm pretty much hanging off of my chair right now, waiting for more. _
Prodigy chapter 21 . 12/8/2002
I actually started reading this awhile ago, but never got to catch up. I finally did though, and it is great! I will definately be back for more!

Prodigy
Dame Fortune chapter 21 . 12/5/2002
It just gets better and better, T! Write more and I mean NOW! heh heh heh, yeah, I'm pushee, I know. But c'mon this is goooood!
someone from another world chapter 20 . 12/4/2002
Oh my God!

they finally meet, but what happens next?

Please update soon! I really want to know what happens next. PLEASE! I'll give you a cookie