Reviews for Lily's Defender
thx 4 sacking her! here's a butterbeer abd a box chocolate frogs 4 u!
u got the name from a movie rite?
i think Dumbledore shud b dead 4 what he's done. Concidering the bat prank 4 a joke! Such an idiot he is, & i dont care that he let snape kill him on the astronomy tower. I DONT CARE.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 3/22
Well, I'm very glad that Gray isn't going to be put down for defending himself from Potter or Black-and how sweet that Eileen's spirit is staying with the cat to watch over Sev.

And how fascinating that Albus invites James and Sirius-and only remembers Severus at the last minute. True, he tried to be impartial about the cat (if only to avoid Minerva forgetting she's housebroken in his favorite hat). But he's not really impartial.

That is neat about the grimoire, though. And how intelligent to want to keep it from either side.
Bee chapter 50 . 3/19
Please write more.
1bluesapphire chapter 50 . 3/17
Oh, my goodness. I love this story so much. It's really well written, so give yourselves a pat on the back.
crazyguy1313 chapter 50 . 3/15
Hello again:)
It took me awhile to finish this because of bad luck of every sort, but now im all caught up!:)
Fantastic story so far, i cant wait to read more. Professor Gold is a veeerrrry cool character, he almost reminds me of a Vampire, or Mr. Gold/Rumplstiltsken on Once Upon a Time.
Keep up the amazing work, because it is FANTASTIC!:):):)
Snapegirlkmf and Alethea27, youre doing great on this story, so keep it up:):):)
Amarenima Redwood chapter 50 . 3/12
Great chapter!
CrystalPepsi320 chapter 1 . 3/12
James Defender -I gotta agree with you on your assessment, no matter how you slice it, Severus is pretty much a terrible person (which is why he's my favorite character.) You have to remember, he was essentially in a neo-Nazi wizard crew for 12 years, maintaining complete loyalty to them. Not only that, he achieved a high ranking status among them. You're not gonna tell me that you achieve the rank of being right hand to Voldemort by being his secretary for 12 years. Snape had to have done some shit. James may be a douchebag, but Snape was essentially a Nazi, so comparing the two is like apples and oranges. You really can't put the dude who pants'd people in high school on the same level as the dude who aided in the attempted genocide of a race of people. Snape is still my all time favorite character though, gotta say.

On a side note, sorry to hear you've been through so many struggs in your life JD. :/ Not to plug myself, but maybe you'd want to stop by my Snape-fic sometime, I think you'd find it interesting.
I bet Gold has some sort of gold-spinning ability...
James' Defender chapter 1 . 3/11
I am sorry that I uspet ou huys with my rant. I am sorry that. I never meant to spam your reviews with my rant. I love Snape. He's my favourite character. I love Snapegirl- I have been reading your stories for years and i think you are very talented. Your writing has helped me get into some tough times like when my Mum was starting chemo, when my granddad died. I am sorry. Your stories offered me an escape from well my crappy life.
You don't deserve that. You are amazing and I hope you keep on writing.

I understand I shouldn't have said that. For that you deserve better than that. Please don't think I was attacking you or Snape. I just wanted to offer an alternative-add more depth to the whole 'James is evil'.

But it was not my place to do so. I am sorry. I hope you can forgive me for my comment. I am truely sorry.
MonAnge1863 chapter 40 . 3/10
Another ten awesome chapters! Snape is definitely noticing Lily more... and so theIr romance unfolds lol
MonAnge1863 chapter 32 . 3/9
Yay, sev finally warmed up to lily! Can't wait till fourth year! And so much spanking lol
orthankg1 chapter 50 . 3/8
Very nice and a wonderful story, and I agree that James' Defender made no sense in his very long winded review.
CrystalPepsi320 chapter 37 . 3/8
I'm just gonna come out and say it, the fixation on spanking unnerves me.
1,704 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »