Reviews for Lily's Defender
AlexbelleClato chapter 39 . 3/26
OMG i love this but in chapter 39 the chapter title is misspelled. Keep up the good work!
anon chapter 4 . 3/21
While I do agree that Dumbledore never felt the need to properly punish the Marauders for any of their antics, I also do not recall him ever undermining another staff member's punishment, especially Minerva's. He may have made side comments about how a prank was harmless or a punishment excessive, but he never actually overruled disciplinary measures (well, with the exception of Filch's insistence on physical torture, lol). I suppose I can read Dumbledore's character as simply being non-canon in this story, though. As far as the rest, this story is rather entertaining. Can't wait to read more of Lily and Sev's interactions! Thanks for sharing! Cheers! :)
F.maiden chapter 57 . 3/19
Can't wait for the next chapter. But if you have Lily go with pot head after all this. I swear I Wil never read another chapter. Other than that one line of rage. I adore this. And you have a great gift of making your characters come alive. Great job.
F.maiden chapter 43 . 3/19
You made me fall in love with a character in a chapter. When the main story with the main character took seven books.
ujemaima chapter 57 . 3/16
One day Vesper, you will get to duel a fool!

I started reading this a few days ago and I couldn't put my phone down until now! You ladies have a real gift and you should be proud. The plot & its twists are incredible; the characters, new and old are one of a kind; and the writing is beautiful. Thank you and keep up the great work! :D
YAAAAAYYY!
excessivelyperky chapter 34 . 3/15
Oh, I'm glad that Orion Black is going to make it-it seemed doubtful there for a while. And I'm glad that Sirius is finally realizing that Slytherin / Eeevil. Too bad that Dumbledore doesn't so far.

And you know, the DE junior squad like Avery, Mulciber et al were working on being evil-funny how the Marauders never used any of the their copious free time going after *them* in canon-guess it was much too fun and easy ganging up on a poor half-blood, eh?

But I know that next riddle-it's obviously the stars. I wonder if the next clue is in the Astronomy Tower?
migotka21 chapter 57 . 3/15
This is probably very stupid but I can't help it. Somehow I mixed your Professor Gold with Mr. Gold (Rumpelstilskin, OUAT) who is no longer bad. Tell me I'm wrong. Please. It's just I read your story and Mr. Gold pops up even when I don't want him to.
Radiogirl266 chapter 3 . 3/15
Graymalkin is the name of witch number one's familiar in the famous play Macbeth by William Shakespeare
tigerlily124 chapter 57 . 3/14
Yay! Great job! I loved this !
Antf chapter 57 . 3/13
Instead of adding any depth to the story, you make the Potters sound comical, especially with "we're potters and nobody can beat us". Unless you meant for the Potters to be taken as a annoying flea. Otherwise, I hope they will triumph in some way so that it will add more flavour to the fic. It gets stagnant when the 'good guys' always win and the villains are utter jokes.
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 57 . 3/12
Ha! Glad the cases were settled fairly. Keep up the good work!
Estel
slytherensangel26 chapter 57 . 3/12
hahahaha! yes!
WolfKeeper989 chapter 57 . 3/11
Nice job! Another blow to the Potter Party!
Grace5231973 chapter 57 . 3/11
That was worth waiting for! Guilty, Guilty, Guilty!
1,970 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »