Reviews for Lily's Defender
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 65 . 7/25
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
~ Estel
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 65 . 7/24
absolutely love this story and I hope you're planning to continue with it.
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 44 . 7/24
brilliant! nice one Minerva!
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 25 . 7/24
fabulous chapter and dumbledork getting his is the icing on the cake!
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 12 . 7/23
Dumbledork finally wised up... I honestly hope something is done about Malfoy as well though
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 7 . 7/23
I loved the first season of The Worst Witch and I read a couple of the books but I wasn't overly fussed after that... I thought the series got ruined by the addition of too many characters too quickly.
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 4 . 7/23
brilliant... I don't find bats scary at all... in fact they're positively adorable. mice on the other hand... freak me out
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 3 . 7/23
I'm not well read but I'm going to guess at either Alice in Wonderland, the Chronicles of Narnia or...Lord of the Rings
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 1 . 7/23
the accident that befell Sev's father is very similar to what happened to my maternal grandfather when my mother was 11 years old... I'm liking this story so far.
Wonderful chapter! :)
Finally! James really should have been expelled a long time ago, considering all the things he's done. Awesome chapter! :)
Oh dear...James doesn't seem like the type to grow up. Wonderful chapter as always! :)
bookworm661 chapter 65 . 7/22
Loved the chapter. I think its going to come down to Lily and Severus for Third Year Master. Can't wait for the update.
Aqua and Luna chapter 65 . 7/20
I didn't realize I was at chapter 65 until I saw there was no next chapter. I really love this co-writing story! I understand if it might take a while to upload because of some life stuff I saw in AUs. I'll be here though!
~Aqua
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 65 . 7/18
Oh poor stupid stuuuuupid...Mary and Lisa...and her parents too. I think Mary's family is going to be very upset with their daughter when they find out she's been making a nuisance of herself again!
2,323 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »