Reviews for Lily's Defender
Hey, I love this fanfiction.
But I feel that in your attempt to make James and Sirius be bullies and stuff your also making Snape and Lily looks like bullies too.
As they do start some of the arguments
Kurama159 chapter 66 . 2/19
Hi like the story so far.
May I suggest a story idea, it may sound strange but hear me out?
What if on Halloween 1980, 3 months after Harrys birth, James gets bored of being a parent and wishes he could go back to his school-daze? Death grants his wish but there's a twist, he's trapped in and alternate univers where he's the son of tobias and Eileen snape. How would jamessage cope?
renaceth chapter 66 . 2/19
More? Please?
Please update!
Please update! I love it
I love this story and look forward to more. I hope you both survive the long hours.
I love this! Please do a romance one about Amelia Bones and Black Conor.
excessivelyperky chapter 50 . 1/27
Another good chapter! It must be bad if even Sluggy is taking points from James and Dumbledore isn't condemning the prank.
Kurama159 chapter 66 . 1/13
If your going to have non-canon pairings then why not have sirius fall for luna mom, pandora? She was a ravenclaw so wallburga should be OK with it
Kurama159 chapter 66 . 1/13
I have forgotten who's still in bur I think Doran should win for his year and maybe mctavish, he's araggant but he might be good if he aplied himself. I think the letters from Mary about what happened to Lisa or maybe, i hope, she's complaining that her parents have her betrothed to someone as a way to retain her.
slytherinsal chapter 66 . 1/11
Looking forward to an update when you are able
slytherinsal chapter 56 . 1/10
not so much 'open as usual' as 'more open than usual' [for which I cannot claim credit, it was a sign on a shop with a shattered window during the blitz in our usual laconic English style]
slytherinsal chapter 38 . 1/10
"I am going to build a wall."
"I am going to make the Slytherin PAY for the wall."
"The wall is going to be ten feet higher now."
slytherinsal chapter 37 . 1/10
scarily in the light of Trump's campaign this is the rhetoric the wizard on the street might just want to hear.
slytherinsal chapter 28 . 1/10