Reviews for Did Too
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
LOL! :) This was hilarious! I love this!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Thanks for mentioning this in your response to my review, somehow I missed this little gem. I can see Dean dropping a tear or two at the movies-especially one of those Awwweee Disney flicks-they get me every time too-hehe.

And I love the pairing you did of Sam and Sarah, I always liked her, she's got gumption!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Oh, you made me smile so brightly, Clair. Not only are the Winchester brothers too cute for words when they are bickering like an old married couple but I also admit to being a secret Sam/Sarah shipper. Thus you really made my heart speed up in joy with this. :-D

Plus, Dean is so the kind of guy to cry during kids' movies and never admit it. :-p
Ellie Clemons chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
LOL! :)
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Funny stuff. Love the idea with Sam and Dean and normal lives, how about a story about it *fingerscrossed*
ccase13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
He probably did cry, and I like this AU. The world is obviously better off.
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Hilarious! And while I'm ambivalent about the idea of Dean ending up with Lisa, I adored Sarah, the antiques dealer, and like your AU post-season 4 idea. If it's AU after season 4, Dean could've gotten together with Jo, making Ellen his mother-in-law. That would've made for some interesting times, LOL. ;)

Cute story!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I like your AU idea for the end of season four. If that had happened, I would never have had to watch "Swan Song".

Always loved Sam with Sarah. I'm probably in the minority, but I don't like Lisa. Maybe if your world had happened I might.

I did love the little disagreement going on between Dean and Sam in your story. That was very cute and sounded like the brothers.

I'm always happy to see your name in my alerts.

So until next time, take care.
Naa-chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Two words:

PURE. AWESOME.
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I hope you write more of this 'verse. I've always been a fan of Sarah and Sam ending up together, so seeing that made me particularly happy! And I could totally hear Sam chiding the hell out of Dean about crying during that movie, which I could also see happening! lol Please write more. Thank you for sharing such a heartwarming, sweet piece with us.
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Lol. Cute. And so Dean and Sam at their best:-)
AJ1987 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I wish this would happen for real! I always liked Sarah, she and Sam would be great together. Love Ben, Lisa not so much (I have no idea why!)

This reminded me so much of Sam and Deans' silly arguments in the past! Great job. Cheered me up. Will need more like this to get me through the next season! (Evil-god Cas! Seriously people.. what were you thinking? sigh)
sylia91 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I like this verse. I have always liked the pairings of Sam with Sara and Dean with Lisa and Ben. Hopefully you'll write more from this AU.
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I like this snippet- AND your AU! ;-D
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Um... I want backstory on the author's notes! Like a nice, long multi chapter story. Please? Pretty, pretty please? What'll it take?