Reviews for Dedication
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
I loved the dedication, and his reasoning behind it. Beckett's reaction was pretty good as well, though now we know that it took a lot longer for her to deal with those feelings in the show. Her "safe word" made me giggle quite a bit ;)

Also, you kind of blew my mind with the whole KB thing. I never noticed both Kyra and Kate had the same initials!

Anyways, that was a lovely and enjoyable fic. Well done :D
evangml chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
What a sweet story.
alwaysjisbon-bw chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
OH MY GOD I JUST REALIZED KB IS KBEX AND KYRA BLAINE WHAAAAAT AWM U KILL ME.

and THIS. THIS WAS JUST AMAZING. SO SO GOOD. I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY EXCEPT WOW.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Good story and I loved the last paragraph... it was so unexpected.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I loved the last paragraph. It's something I noticed immediately - two kbs and both with dedications.
PrincessOfMythaca chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
That was soooo cute!
G chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Seriously- I love this story! What a great idea.
Y.K.Willstone chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Brilliant story
SiempreSueno chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
So amazing.
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I really like this, and the Kyra Blaine bit was and interesting detail. It really makes the story pop!
1477166 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Aw that was brilliant! :')
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
At this rate, I'm gonna live to be about two thousand... o.O

Love the story
CastlebAby chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Great story! I really loved it! Especially the last paragraph! I can't believe I never realized the KB thing! The actual writers of the show better use that somehow when they finally get them together! This would be a perfect mid-season finale for the show and then have them torcher us with a long winter break or something... sorry I kinda went off track there. But amazing story!
Oliver Haley chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Ahh - you've captured the tender essence of this story of Rick and Kate, and I love it. The addition of Kyra to the mix was a nice touch as well.
DeBo81 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Very Sweet story! Loved it!