Reviews for The State of Being There
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
That was so adorable, great idea with the fondue
destinysraven chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
You made me cry! I hate that! please write more. Love you lots.
Reader Of Reading 21 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This was really good, I was impressed with the writing, could you please write some more stuff for these two?
Twinnerd28 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Wow, that was amazing! Really enjoyed it!
genius-with-anxiety chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Oh my gosh, amazing! Their fluff is the best part of their relationship. :)
FuriousRose920 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This was a wonderful bit of "fluff." I smiled through just about the whole damn thing! You are a fantastic writer and you really captured the spirit and tone of each character - especially my favorites, Simon and Kaylee. Excellent job!
jessi chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Great story, I really liked it! Firefly is awesome!
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wonderful writing! Short, sweet and to the point! I especially loved the crew's reaction including Zoe's oddly enough. Just saw Serenity again today and it is good to know that she is still flying after Wash . . . well y'know. :'(

Anyhow, shiny fic!

The Spirit
Alphie chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I enjoyed this! I will forever want to know more about Simon and Kaylee and how they made it work. And I give a "hear hear" to your thanks on Sean Maher taking his shirt off.
Suonii chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
i really like this. It was sweet and funny ]
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
so well done, loved it
KayoHrr chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I appreciated a shirtless Sean too. A lot. More than I should of. I really like your writing, the way you used the characters was almost spot on. Congats.
Still Waiting for Aliens chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I enjoyed it! Sure it's fluff, but sometimes a little fluff can help fill in those tiny chinks in a character. I think you hit Zoe spot-on. She's so strong throughout the series, and you managed to keep that strength, and her love of Wash, and mix it with the sadness that she must feel.

Only suggestion: watch out for typos! (I have this problem, too. So no big deal.)

And I agree that Sean Maher shirtless was a wonderful treat. :D
RionaEire chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Cute story, those strawberries and chocolate were making me hungry, :) I was smiling along with Kaylee whenever Simon said anything nice. A sweet little Simon/Kaylee fluffball, fun to read.

Riona
Marie King chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was lovely story. Please think about doing a sequel or adding to it :) You are a really great writer and I think you truly captured Simon's inner thoughts really well :) Great Job!