Reviews for The Rich and the Poor
Kiba chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
keep going you can do it. have Riku find Sora still laying in that ally or something simular
Naru-chan3 chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Ehm you could have Riku going down to the festival thingy or whatever, and well he either can get into a arugument which sets him off to wonder on his own or he just can wonder around without the arugument, and maybe have Sora or Riku run into which ever one, for there first meeting, also sora in a terrible condition so he might have some trauma that has him a bit terrified maybe even break down or something like that infront of riku where riku some how comforts him oddly on the first meeting, without knowing the whole thing and um... he ends up taking him back to the castle. Idk, i was tryin to give a idea, which im terrible at, but i would love to read more of this fanfic to see how it will turn out, so ya... well i like ur fanfic so far and im adding it to fav so dont delete it pleaz. Poor Sora thou! well i hope to get to read more once something comes to ur mind to help you write more on this. and im sorry for the bad idea u dont need to use it or anything... it was abit pathetic.. so if u could ignore it.
KTDLover chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Poor Sora!TT

And Roxas with a London(British?XD) accent is love!w
SolsticeFire chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Yays! Thanks for the update. I need to get off my lazy behind and start writing again. Riku's day will be bigger than he thinks. :D
Teatime and Cookies chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
I really enjoy this story :D Poor Sora, and alas Riku will come and mend his broken heart...right? Great work update soon :3
Gxmwp-Arisa chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
like the fanfic so far but can you make the chapters longger?
SolsticeFire chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Awww, poor Sora...I liked it though. I hope you'll progress with your story.