Reviews for Kurt's Secret
Bravo, bravo.
seheronelves chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Awww Blaine and Kurt are really sweet together :) I love this story :D
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Lol! I really liked this fic. Kurt is so ridiculous, it's adorable. :)
redrosegal chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
That was a really cute story! And I really liked it :) Great job!
klaineshpper chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Hey, please vote for KLAINE as tv's couple for 2011 at

AND Darren Criss as tv's breakout star of 2011 at

eb012203 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Awesome! Loved it!
Ladyblue82 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Haha, how did you manage to make a Kitty!Kurt and Puppy!Blaine fic not only be adorable and funny but actually HOT? Now that's talent :P
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This was such a great read right from the start that halfway through I was cheering, simply because I was only halfway through at the point and had so much more fun to look forward to.

This so fits their personalities too. I can totally see them get a kitten and a puppy who get along more than splendid, of course naming them Wes and David, and then Wesvid showing up and teaching the kitten and puppy all kind of pranks to play on Klaine. I am sitting here giggling at the thought of it alone. i know I am utterly and completely insane, it is actually one of my better qualities.

Mmh, so happy I read your story, right now:)

thanxs, M
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Wow that was hot. the thought of Darren Criss in a collar with nothing else is just HOLY UNF.
Dr. Yuki chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Yamanaka says: "Guess the cat's out of the bag." LOOOOOOOOLLLLL. 8D Those crazy Klaine bunnies. Good story, very well written smut. w
HanjiTitan chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
yes...and i love blaines dog like qualities :)
CatherineSommers chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
You know that feeling when you start laughing in the middle of the sex part? Yeah, that happens here, I was so over me when I read he was going up like a dog, they may try doggy style then, though.

It was good, you write well, and that not something many writers can have as a compliment, 'cause they don't actually write in a way that's readable (is that a word?)

Was it a challenge? If it was and you had to put together all those things, you may have a prize in recognition of the form you did it.
abbierosebud chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Awesome! Very good
Orchestra-Eight chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Okay so that was fluffy and adorable and hot all at once.
prettyporcelainlace chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
yum. blaine in a collar and eyeliner? yes please :) ooft, loved it m'dear :D

pretty xx