Reviews for Sex and Candy
ginar369 chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Those two make enough heat to warm a city! I love Spike being scared of Joyce. It is so funny. I love it.
ginar369 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Of course Spike knows her better than anyone. Sure your friends know you. But your enemy, someone who hates you, who wants to kill you is going to know every single thing they can about you. Simply because you never know just what might strike that killing blow. It could be a physical blow or it could be an emotional one. But if you don't know it you can't win and Spike likes to win. Friends on the other hand love the good and ignore the rest.
ginar369 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
That is completely how Spike would think. He wants to be the one to take her out. I never understood how her friends or for that matter her boyfriend couldn't figure it out. I mean seriously they have known her for years, they couldn't tell she wasn't acting right? I make no excuses for Riley that boy was as dumb as a plank with no imagination to boot. If it walked like a duck, looked like a duck and quacked like a duck it was duck.
Inazea chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
that was ... nicely done, to say the least. Liked it very much
spike'smate chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
cute story
BabyFaith18 chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Gah, I loved it :)
Kasloumor chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Liked it - love when they stay in character
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Awesome story, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
Vera Snape-Evans chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
I loved this story. It took a totally different turn to canon, but felt very true to both of them - something that could definitely have happened between them, if things had played out just a teensy bit differently.
Methuselah Honeysuckle chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
I absolutely loved this story. It had the perfect mix of humor, good-characterization, and hot sweaty sex time. Hurrah! I am now a huge fan of your writing. Please, accept my humble subscription and favorite.
spiritedghost chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Okay now I am unhappy, that I did not read this in order. It is like 1:33 a.m., I should be asleep and here I am reading and I have to see part 2 through. I mean I didn't need to read this to understand the final part of your little trilogy, but it sure as hell would have been a waste not too. So, I am going to toddle off and get some rest, then when I can think again clearly in the morning like way later in the morning, I will be back and investigate what you did in part two. Great piece of work as usual you are a fantastic writer. So pet sleep tight, don't let the demon's (bed bugs) bite...Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Very nice and for the moment that is all your going to get, but I do love it so. Okay I gave you more then nice happy now, pet? Bloody brilliant and people are idiots they do not review. (grins) Probably should not have put that in but hey, have you met me? I do tend to say what I think. This is really a great story, all your initial elements coming together. It explains a lot, yes I know I am reading this in reverse order as you so graciously pointed out, I do not take directions well. LOL. But that being said you love me anyways. So chalk up another thumbs way the hell up there and now shush and let me be so I can read...(grins and winks)...Ghost!
iliv3bymu5ic chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
i like this story too lol
Bralker Stalker chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
loved it loved it loved it sweets. That is all, Hannah xx
Bralker Stalker chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
yeh! See this is why Spike and Buffster were made for each other :) wish you'd write a sequel for this Sweets, H x
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »