Reviews for Sex and Candy
Bralker Stalker chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
loving the first chapter Sweets. Spike would so do this, why couldn't Joss have had more fun with his character 'stead of making him all soppy and rapey. H X
LithiumReaper chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Hey look, I can review! FF has been iffy with me this week. So sorry I'm only sending this now. Right, I loved this chapter. Spike and Buffy making with the talking during the schmexin.. Funny as heck, but so totally like them. I understand that you needed a break from the novel-like stories you've been writing, and I must say, wow! Achieved! It ended perfectly, fitting with the entire 'No Stings Attached' vibe that seems to follow them around.. Simply amazing sweet! No wonder I loooove your stories so much .

Much love

Mary
Msnycegirl0820 chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Nice! I like how that went, it was a great bed scene, good detail but not too much. Good passion and connection between them even though they fought themselves. And the ending was really good, left it on good terms but as enemies plus you left it open for a sequel if you feel like picking it up or leaving it as a stand alone. I vote for a sequel, but I always hate to see a good story end :). Also, I truly appreciate all the Riley bashing! Thank you, the flake deserved to get blown off. Anyway, to end this long review, very good story :) keep it up.
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
More LOVE. Just...omg, not enough words to describe how wonderfully this is. You capture the Spike/Buffy dynamic like no one else's work I've ever read...just beautiful. Looks like the good (well, even better juicy naughtiness) stuff is coming up, whoot! You ( and Nautibitz) write like, the best smut. Delish haha
nosurprises chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Oh man...this is hot! Great work thus far. Looking forward to more!
Msnycegirl0820 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
You write and I read, it's a wonderful system we have going here :) Its very interesting to read a story written from this point in the show. Most of the ones I have read are in season 6, which are wonderful stories, however this one is very different and also very wonderful. Thank you for the dedication btw, very kind of you. As always, keep up the great work :)
LithiumReaper chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Whoa! Sweet, that was awesome! Gah, I just love Spike. Don't want to sound pervy, or as you pointed out once, 'erotically enclined' (still having a lol moment) I seriously hope that they shag each other till neither of them can walk.. Haha yup, pervy it is!

How long is this one gonna be..? Cause I have a feeling this is gonna be really good, and I'm being a kid now, but I don't want this one to be over quickly.. .

Much love

Mary

XOXO
LithiumReaper chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Sweet this is amazing! Can't wait to read more :D Update, update
Msnycegirl0820 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I'm liking I'm really liking it. I can't wait to see where it's going :) keep up the good work.
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Everything you write is pretty much gold, so I can't wait for more of this, looks to be very interesting! I can't ever find anything negative to critique... simply AWESOME!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3