Reviews for Metamorphosis
sonder this chapter 1 . 4/19
The way you skittered around the preadolescence and coming-of-age stage using Boomer's perspective makes me feel for the guy. Here he is, a boy snickering in a tree with a beetle in his hand, ready to do their usual juvenile dance when he suddenly stops and stares at these different things about this girl who used to be an unchanging constant in his life. But at some point when he wasn't looking, it seems like she has moved on from 'them' while he's the one who is standing in the same place, looking after her back. Whew, this could've gotten angsty fast.
Kimarys Adriana chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Poor boomer. Bubbles is so cute
Paperspell chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I just love the feel and the theme to this. You are able to create something with such words.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Nice story.
Nana chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Oh poor Boomer. You really now your way with words, this story is sad but at the same time has a touch of innocence.
daziyly chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
this was so well written! Very poetic :)
Dreams chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Great story. Moving from childhood (summer) to adolescence (autumn).

Boomer gives a range of emotions.

I have a question: Bubbles is higher because using heeled boots?

Answer me in your next story of Boomer and Bubbles.
PowerGirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Haha, Bubbles is taller than Boomer. Anyway, cute story.
Hasten chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Boomer's such a baby here, the little jerk. Very well characterized. I loved the many references to summer and fall, and the leaf in the hair at the end was a nice touch. Superb.
BubblySweets chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Ahhhhh Boomer has a secert crush so kawaii! XD hehe again another excellent story:3!
fallingWish chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
All I can really say for this: WOW.

Boomer certainly doesn't seem ready for the sudden transformation. He looks like he's ready to time jump back to the summer, after what he just witnessed. XD

Great job!