Reviews for Bent But Not Breaking
ebonylovesdeanandsam chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
i hate bela and i dont like this fic much!
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Referred by Twinchesterangel.

I for one, love these het 3somes. There's not enough really good het out there & the 3some gives us the Sam/dean intimacy that we all want as well.

This was great! I loved Bela as a bad guy & wished they would have developed her character more on the show, even using the demonBela we all would love to see.

Your Bela voice was spot on as was the tension (both emotional & sexual) was immediately obvious & just as true as it was in the show.

Great job, I'll be looking for more from you.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
That was incredible! The characterization alone was frickin' amazing! You're an awesome writer! I usually read Sam/Dean but I was intrigued when I saw this and I'm sooooooooooooo glad I clicked on it! :D I'm practically speechless and that never happens to me! LOL I loved the whole thing from start to finish. The amulet part was awesome, the hell memories were chilling and the sex was hot as hell. I'd LOVE to read more from you. Thanks for this! *hugs*
mousyhairedgirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Jesus Christ that was amazing. I was hooked by the plot and the emotions that you brought out in all the characters you used. I definitely want to see more. That was brilliant.