Reviews for The Letter
MissCarrie14 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I know this is one of your older stories and you may have forgotten about it lol. But can you do a continuation of this? Like maybe another three or four chapter? It would so awesome cause your such a good writer. :)
MaddyR chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
:) Good writing. Are you sure, I mean a hundred percent SURE this has to be a one-shot?
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This was really good.
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
loved it amazing love the letter
xMysterious Darknessx chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Sam and Dean were a bit out of character, and overall the story lacked smooth transitions. Nonetheless, the plot idea was good and I found myself enjoying it.
casammy chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
love wincest! I do not have anything against jess or smooth or cassey but I want that forever they are alone dean and sammy and anybody more
kissacazador chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This was hot! I'm so glad that Sam decided to go, however, I did feel sorry for the way Jess found out.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Read out of curiosity more than got to say it should be "ground" and not "grinded" and "thrust" not "thrusted".Also you have way to many commas in your sentences and if your good with grammar as your Beta Reader profile states then you should know that you never have a comma before or after the word "and".OK I guess but to many mistakes.
ousoonerfan chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Anything that gets these two together makes for a great story!
hotshow chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This was a very good story.

Thank you.