Reviews for The Extraordinary Adventures of Baily Hart
Just.anotha.nam3 chapter 26 . 8/7/2018
Read the story and it's great! And I know this might come at random, but I also read your Bronx Tale story called "The greatest one" I believe, and I was wondering if you could update it because I'm dying to find out what happens next! It's such a good story!
firehottie chapter 26 . 5/23/2018
I do hope you get the time and inspiration to do the 4th movie someday, as I really have enjoyed this story!
Padfootette chapter 26 . 5/14/2018
Loved it
Arwen347 chapter 26 . 5/13/2018
Making more!? Fourth movie!? Well you said it nog you neem to do it as wellThis was one of the vest fanfics ever! Just the idea that there is a chance that there is going to be more makes me happy! Just seeing Angelica and Baily hating eachother will be amazing!Pleaseeeeee make one about the fourth movie! Your fanfics are just THE BEST!
KJewel chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Well I am taking a third go at this story and its just so damn good. I love this and it is my favourite PotC fanfic so far. Especially since I've come back to it two more times. Keep up the great work.
acetwolf94 chapter 25 . 8/6/2017
I LOVE IT! Will you add more? I don't want it to stop!
GodzNo chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
I absolutely am if the opinion that this story is already in dire need if a sequel. LOVED IT
WinchesterBenson97 chapter 25 . 7/24/2017
k this needs a sequel badly lol...its really good. I actually really like this story
hateme101 chapter 25 . 7/11/2017
such a cute chapter
Padfootette chapter 25 . 7/10/2017
Loved it
Padfootette chapter 24 . 5/8/2017
Loved it amazing story please update soon I loved it and can't wait for more
JadeAlpha525 chapter 24 . 4/12/2017
Yes, pleaaaseee
KylieAyn chapter 24 . 1/3/2017
Love love love! I can't believe it's almost over, and what a wonderful time it's been!
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 24 . 12/19/2016