Reviews for Clinch
Kim chapter 8 . 10/6
I just found this wonderful story, but I don't know where to find you M rated version of the chapter. You said there was a link, but all I saw was .com. Could someone help me with this?
That was the best you are great on the stories I love them the longer the better thanks
annarodriguez7 chapter 15 . 4/4
I really liked this fic! congratulations it was fantastic!
Tony7323 chapter 15 . 10/2/2015
Great job with this story well done...
The Muse of Apollo chapter 15 . 12/25/2014
Really good!
41319always41319 chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Castle put on his big boy pants there at the end lol.
41319always41319 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I'm very intrigued with this story so far.
Jasmn19 chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Absolutely cracked up when Esposito asked Lanie to get him and beer and the "The hell was I thinking?. Lost my damn mind" line was awesome
Deb838 chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
I found this story off a recommendation on Twitter and have spent the day reading it (between life events). This is brilliant - congratulations to both of you.

The plot was great, enough twist & turns to keep it interesting without getting bogged down in procedure, enough links back to canon to make it all 'believable' and the characterisations were excellent; and to top it all off, I got plenty of fluff.

Thanks for writing it - I'm only sorry it took me so long to come across it.
Ralob chapter 15 . 5/13/2012
Read this in two sittings and it was fantastic. I really enjoyed the characterization and the unfolding of the conspiracy. Excellent work.
Sparrow49 chapter 15 . 3/28/2012
Just wonderful. Really, I wish this had been the actual finale. You nailed it.
1477166 chapter 15 . 12/3/2011
THIS STORY IS JUST SO AMAZING. Everything was just... ahhh! I almost wish the actual show had taken this route! It was just really, REALLY great. You guys did an amazing job!
FanficwriterGHC chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
I just read this for the first time (which is baffling, because it's amazing), and I LOVED it. I thought the plot was really interesting, and I loved how you wove canon elements about the case into your own personal version. Can I also say how much I loved that no one we like died? That was a big plus.

Your Caskett was perfect. They were very true to their television counterparts, while still growing and loving each other very openly. You held onto the banter but gave us this whole new dimension, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The conspiracy was fantastic, and now I want to read "Italian Heat."

This was a truly amazing post-finale story, and I'm adding it to my favorites list as we speak.

Ps. The NC-17 content on LiveJournal was brilliant as well.
NikolitaNiko chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
Loved it. Loved it loved it, and the ending was wonderful. 3 You both are amazing.
NikolitaNiko chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
"My apologies, Signora," he said. "One cannot be too careful; you might have been police."

I lol'd, that line is brilliant. I'm loving this fic so far, you both are insanely talented writers.