Reviews for If It Comes Back to You, it's yours forever
The1Shann chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
I missed this story soooo much! Your Stryker sounds a lot like he did in the comics, so don't worry about the religious themes, it actually really works for him. Also, your Erik is extremely creepy, but this chapter is the first to give us a peek at what might've driven him off the edge. His obsession with protecting Charles seems a little less crazy in the face of so many psychics being murdered (I refuse to believe this event was naturally caused- Stryker had to have done something). Moira still being protective of Charles and trying to stand up to Erik makes her super BAMF. It's good to see her well-represented.
Dragon-flowers123 chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
This was great :) Please update soon!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
oh wow just wow
Auteur-Onirique chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Awwwww, Erik is so cuuute !

Update soon, please, this is a really good story !
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
oh damn a little nuts he went bonkers hahah nice i liked
Little Draca chapter 6 . 7/23/2011

So good. So twisted. Can not wait for the next chapter.
zoisyte chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
amy winehouse passed away recently I presume? I liked her music also,the world sucks more times then not. On a lighter note yes erik is looking more then a bit scitzo and I love it! your story is great!
honeydewsyndrome chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
I swear Erik is almost getting less creepy! But I wonder if Charles will ever find out he's being manipulated? I can't wait for more!

Thank you!
CloveeD chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
The mindfuck. is. GORGEOUS. -facepalms- I am so glad I stumbled into your work tonight. Both of your Erik/Charles' stories are absolutely lovely. This one especially had me on the edge of my seat going YES. MINDFUCK. ERIK YOUR BRAIN IS FINALLY RECOGNIZED. And his utter paranoia. These two and their chess games have never been so smexy, and Charles is just a delicious meal here. I am eagerly looking forward to more now Cx
Purely Fake Innocence chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
I like the insanity and scattered way this is done, its really good! Please keep updateing! Its very unique
charmedtomeetyou chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
awesome ;D
Askevron chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
Oh - brilliant...great step up in tension - and Erik's dark side is coming through - wow!
saiki.kensuke.yuuta chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Omggg...Erik is so...psychotic! But...I LOVE IT! XDDD I can't wait to see where this goes and how it ends. I always look forward to the story alert!
8JanTam8 chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
OMG this is really dark and erik is really possessive and..dark! ahh, but i really loooveee it so far and i can't wait for the next chapter! u ohh, charles is soo innocent~~
Little Draca chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
oooohhh...creepy Erik is creepy. hehehe. I (not so) secretly love it.

I have done a little editing for others. I could look at something for you if you like. (and I am not just offering that in an attempt to get the next chapter sooner *innocent expression*)