Reviews for The Maid Cafe
This was just perfect ! And when the character are OOC, I can't read the fanfic, it just seems not right ! But here the characters are perfectly in characters ! Or maybe not the last paragraph because Ash would never want somebody to go easy on him on a battle ! But that was just amazing ! One of my fav OS !
lilmoonaz chapter 1 . 1/1
i loved it. i think that ash and paul belong together.
AnimeSparkle chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
'what a lame place. full of lame people' ...
hahaha that sentences pops up in my mind every now and then. it is a wonderful fanfic.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
*nosebleeds* ooooooooooooooh
ClumsyWrighter chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
i think thet last part woulnt happen thou XD
also Ashs innescent astaund me somethimes XD
Kim chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I thought you would en with something genuinely sweet.
Well, as least this is cute. Super cute
ash chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Blusing all the way
O and thats my really name ( girl )
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Loved it! XD
ochoacruz22 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Omg! This was so cute! Hfcjtfhjzz! I love paul hes my man! (ashes) and ash he's just so cute! I wanna squeeze him to death! I'm sorry I eat sugar & I'm hyper I just love comashipping! :/3 u have to keep making more of this comashipping fanfics! The world needs more comashipping! & paul is a pervert like me!? Hahahah poor ash he's to innocent for his own good !
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
lol wow
shadowfox9 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
well i do believe boredom helps us think of things that we normally wouldn't think of but back to comment at hand love story/fanfic and hope you can write more of them vite had to say it
BrokenBlackCat chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
The last part is so hilarious! That i so like Ash XD
Natsume1111 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Hahaha, I can not see Ash fight a duel with Paul in a dress, if anyone else sees it as his, what did he say?

Loved your fiction, it was very cute and funny -

Bye Bye

HollowRain1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Hahaha! the best!...xD
South Park's Only PKMN Master chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I loved this story, is was very sweet :3 keep writing stories like this!