Reviews for Dearly Beloved
Sarai chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Awesome!
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
wow, I liked the drinking party
ladymirth chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
All of your stories thus far were utterly hysterical, but this one might just take the cake.

“This is how it starts,” she said, looking for a chair to toss the dress onto, “Kitten this, Kitten that, and before you know it your bra is stuffed in an Alexandrian oil lamp.”

*sobs laughing*
emberrox42 chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
Hee Hee... cute. Please update!

(V)

(o.O)

()/)
24isover chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
glad the wedding went off smoothly. i like the idea of mrs wayne. they did get married in earth 2 universe, i think.
Wispr chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
Love the POV of Dick and Barbara... really good work there.

Also this line really cracked me up...

..:Just unzip, whip’em out, and let’s all get on with our goddamn lives:..

The humor you can slip in is wonderful to read and yes funny as hell!

Wispr
Wispr chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Wow... just wow!

Wispr
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
touching
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Great chapter total chaos just like a wedding
jack2 chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
“Catwoman, Black Canary, and I think that other one is Harley Quinn just invited me to get boozy with them. I might want to write a book one day.”

this is from the west wing and you put it in perfectly

great story love the work
Nightarcher210 chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
That was a good one- I loved the drunken recap of the wedding and its setup. That was (I'm growing quite fond of this phrase) bloody brilliant.
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Destroy the altar from HELL! *cackles insanely*... sorry 'bout that. But Dick's hilarious with all the decision stuff- the only one who believes in the curse is the only one who's unconvinced that he shouldn't see the bride before she walks. Great stuff- truly beautiful.
Digital Buddha chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
Since I have discovered that Catwoman and I share the same name, I have become quite a Batman/Catwoman fan. I've read all your stories and visited the website. I must say that you are one of the best Batman fanfic writers I've seen out there. Your website is really great too and I can't wait to see the Catwoman (fan made?)movie.

I do some Batman/Catwoman fan art, if you're interested, there's a link to my gallery in my profile.

Keep up the good work!

Hugs,

Selina
Calico chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Ok it took me a few days to get back here and review. Hmmm, so what words can I use to describe this installment? How about...wonderful, amazing, stupendous, hilarious, absurd, dramatic, tense, rivoting, inventive, cathartic, surprising, solid, daring, climactic, and satisfying? The people DC and WB hire to write the 'official' stories could learn a lesson or two from you Chris. And don't you dare think you can get away without continuing what you've started with 'Mrs. Wayne'!
Reichenbach chapter 3 . 4/11/2002