Reviews for Dearly Beloved
Bravo!
Sarai chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Awesome!
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
wow, I liked the drinking party
ladymirth chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
All of your stories thus far were utterly hysterical, but this one might just take the cake.

“This is how it starts,” she said, looking for a chair to toss the dress onto, “Kitten this, Kitten that, and before you know it your bra is stuffed in an Alexandrian oil lamp.”

*sobs laughing*
emberrox42 chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
Hee Hee... cute. Please update!

(V)

(o.O)

()/)
24isover chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
glad the wedding went off smoothly. i like the idea of mrs wayne. they did get married in earth 2 universe, i think.
Wispr chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
Love the POV of Dick and Barbara... really good work there.

Also this line really cracked me up...

..:Just unzip, whip’em out, and let’s all get on with our goddamn lives:..

The humor you can slip in is wonderful to read and yes funny as hell!

Wispr
Wispr chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Wow... just wow!

Wispr
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
touching
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Great chapter total chaos just like a wedding
jack2 chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
“Catwoman, Black Canary, and I think that other one is Harley Quinn just invited me to get boozy with them. I might want to write a book one day.”

this is from the west wing and you put it in perfectly

great story love the work
Nightarcher210 chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
That was a good one- I loved the drunken recap of the wedding and its setup. That was (I'm growing quite fond of this phrase) bloody brilliant.
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Destroy the altar from HELL! *cackles insanely*... sorry 'bout that. But Dick's hilarious with all the decision stuff- the only one who believes in the curse is the only one who's unconvinced that he shouldn't see the bride before she walks. Great stuff- truly beautiful.
Digital Buddha chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
Since I have discovered that Catwoman and I share the same name, I have become quite a Batman/Catwoman fan. I've read all your stories and visited the website. I must say that you are one of the best Batman fanfic writers I've seen out there. Your website is really great too and I can't wait to see the Catwoman (fan made?)movie.

I do some Batman/Catwoman fan art, if you're interested, there's a link to my gallery in my profile.

Keep up the good work!