Reviews for Past In Present
oldskoolbookworm chapter 16 . 9/30
Time to finish the story, love it. I would conclude the story with Elizabeth getting a job with Tom at the New York times and she finds out she's pregnant with Tom's child before heading home and finally seeing her family after so long, rubbing her relationship with Tom, in Todd's face. But hey that's just a suggestion from me. Love the storyline, I was always at Tom and Liz fan.
Not a fan of Bruce/Lila relationship. Can't stand Jessica.
Lee-Anne chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
Tom was a good choice for Elizabeth to move on with next chapter please.
jayley chapter 17 . 6/28/2011
yikes, i googled the sweet valley stuff and was surprised to learn that she really does have an affair with todd! i think my memory of sv is clouded by the sweet middle school books and not the scandalous soap ones:) though i only got to the svh scandals, but apparently they got explosive later!
jayley chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
omg, jessica's character is super annoying...who takes their twin sisters fiance, and then actually has the nerve to wonder when her sister will get around to forgiving her for it! i'd have imagined her feeling a bit more guilty
jayley chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
i can't believe jessica and todd had an affair! very dramatic-although i do seem to disagree with the basic feelings of those in sweet valley. i mean running away to get a fresh start isn't wrong; it's not like she disappeared and doesn't talk to anyone, she has a new job and lives in new york; it'd probably be pretty damn hard to try and move on/let go while staring at the two people that betrayed you everyday...and i'm very surprised that your jessica had the nerve to talk about sides and people taking the first step. i'm fairly certain that when a sibling steals a fiance the family's done with being close to each other, and it's the stealer's fault. then again jessica always was selfish
wondergirl4you chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
I just love this story. It is nice to see people still write sweet valley stories. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I love how this story is so realistic following the book series. please update soon till then...

bloodredcherries chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Great updates! lol at Billie and Steven being the only sane ones!
bloodredcherries chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Aww yay I love this story! I'm glad you posted it here! It's much more realistic than SVC-and again Steven and Billie are very cute together!