Reviews for To go daringly
Les Varioufs chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
As a nerdily big Star Trek and Doctor Who fan I just have to say thank you so much for writing this story, it was brilliant :)
TheChildOfTheTardis chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is brilliant and actual genuinely funny! You've got early Doctor/Amy just right (I'm assuming it's meant to be early season 5 given Rory isn't there but she can remember him). I love the idea and it just worked really well. The final line about Star Wars made me properly laugh out loud as we all know Who and Trek are the superior franchises.
Applegrass chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I absolutely LOVE this, such a good idea - great job!
mark3232 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Fans have long speculated about the Doctor's statement in the TV Movie that he was half human. The fact is that was the introduction of a plot device that never went anywhere, thank God, that would have had him searching for his father. And attempts have been made since to explain it. The current series makes it pretty clear it's not true. Get this-not only is a Doctor Who/Star Trek crossover happening-Assimlation 2-but there was once a Star Trek novel called Ishmael that not only mentioned the Doctor, but also Apollo and Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica and HAN SOLO FROM STAR WARS!
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Of course Star Wars isn't real. Please, Amy, get with the program!
sydg813 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I loved this! It was great, the names were so weird, but THEY WERE MARRIED :D :D!
sydg813 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
trekkiekidmaddie chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
lawl this was great! hahaha love the ending!
DhampirParadox chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Excellent. Kirk is a flirt no matter the incarnation and I loved that they were married (yay T’hy’la!). Great parallel between the Star Trek and the ‘real life’ versions. The characterisations for all the characters (including the Doctor and Amy) were spot on.

PS. I agree with Amy – who wouldn’t watch Star Trek XI (or TOS for that matter) for the eye-candy alone. :D