Reviews for Cauterize
NoeticSky chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I FOUND IT AGAIN! I've been searching for this fanfic for eons! .

LOVED IT! No wait, Love is an understatement, I ADORE this from the bottom of my fangirling heart.
It's perfect in every aspect, amazingly crafted, well written, everything flows smoothly and asfobdklsbnv the sashu-nawuu love had me squealing shamlessly.

Thank you so much for collabing with La Vita a Colori (I'm obsessed with her fanfics as well)

This fanfic is amaazinnggg
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Stupid lunatics, these boys *chuckle* So much angst! D: But I still liked it... *small smile* Because it was a kind of angst I'm sort of familiar with and therefor can handle haha. And of course with the happy ending it was all fine *smile* (not sunflowers and rainbows happy ending, but realistic happy ending which often is better anyway (; )

Thanks!

/Dragonwolf
StillReading chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Your introduction says everything I was going to say, lol. It's just as great as you think it is. You seem to understand both Naruto and Sasuke very well, and as a result I felt like I was able to really sympathize with both during the course of the story. Especially when Naruto was talking about how he never really blamed Sasuke-I think you communicated how Naruto felt following Sasuke's betrayal of Konoha very well. Well done!
Kkas chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is so elegant and really beautifully written...It really gets what the characters are feeling across, and takes the reader through the story. And it flows really well. And I love it.

So...I'm faving it. *bad with reviews *

Thanks for filling my time with something as wonderful to read as this.
Rinachan-desu chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Although i almost never read kinda sad/drama/angsty sasunaru fics, this was amazing! Keep it up!

Esmee-chan
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Congrats on finishing this epic story since you worked so long on it! It was amazing! I was hooked through every bit of it )
Juura99 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
*bows in awe*

That is all I am truly capable of saying at the moment...

I think I'll leave for a bit, and then come back and right a more extensive review...

See you in a moment...

...

Okay, I'm back now! And it's been like...half an hour. XD

So anyway, this story was...incredible! I think that the character portrayel was extremely well done! Their strength as well as the fragility of both their minds and their outer strength was beautifully portayed in detail in this story. You managed to cover their moments of great weakness and then those moments of fragility with a thoroughness that makes me feel giddy! (that sounds weird O.o)

The story line was wonderful and it was covered carefully and skillfully. There were no real parts left in shadow and the bits that were were the perfect pieces to remain darkened.

Thank you, and La Vita a Colori for writing this brillient piece. It's really marvelous! _
Misery's-Toll chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This was so fan-freaking-wonderful. And sexy.

I wish I could just ramble and ramble about everything I loved about this story, but it is a very very long list and I'm exhausted.

All I can say is that you and La Vita a Colori did a beautiful job. It was believable and heart wrenching and comforting all at once.

My favoritest part was Sasuke's cold baths.

I'm going to investigate if you have other Naruto stories now.

-MT
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Simply amazing!
annabellemanix chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
gahhhh! i LOVEDDDD this! so, so beautiful! and the lemon was so sweet _ truly a gorgeous story 3
Retainit chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This was a beautiful collaboration. It was really deep and I loved the while one shot. It was detailed and the emotions whether they were anger, sadness, happiness etc. They were very well portrayed.

Good Job!
DELETEDACCOUNT453637119927 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I've never actually read a story with this pairing before, but it was amazing and it made me so upset! The description was perfect and everything about it seemed very raw and intense. Had me gripped from start to finish, I hope you guys do some other sort of collaboration soon.

-Sasha
Ultramarina chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
dark and captivating...you had me hooked from the start to the finish :)
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
That's right. I faved my own damn story. AWWWW YEAHHHHHH! ahahaha But only cause I think we did a really really good job on it. And YES! Let's start on the next one! 8DDD I hope you got my googledoc thing so we might do it in real time A-and... I'm going back to read this over again cause THE ANGST -clutches heart-
MoonShadeRF chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This story has painted wonderful images in my mind. The emotions were powerful yet soft in an odd (but nice) way. I enjoyed it very much and will probably come back to read it again some time in the not too distant future.

I know I posted this review on La Vita a Colori's copy of the story, but I wanted to make sure that both authors of the story got to feel the love.

-MoonShadeRF