Reviews for TicTacToe, Strippers, and Smelly Sponges
Cerise-Chocolat chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh my, that was wonderful! Absolutely amazing, I loved it. All those little glimpses at thoses pivotal moments in their relationship are simply beautiful!
joja96 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Darren Criss is from Chicago I think... I would come... but I sorta live on le other side of le world.
mossimo1004 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I LOVED this story so much. It made me so happy and fluffy and yet it was quite realistic as well. I am so glad that I read this tonight right before I'm about to go to sleep. I think I can sleep happily. Although I've travled quite a bit, I haven't been to Chicago yet. Now I really want to go. Thank you so much for the wonderful story. I hope you keep writing Klaine : )
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Awww! This was such a beautiful story! I love the fact that it's Chicago! I agree, it's really beautiful! :)

Ok, I'm really agreeing because I was born there... I wish I could go back but I live in Georgia now... :( I miss Chicago...

But great job with the fic! :)
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I loved this so much! Great job! :D
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Serioudly freaking adorable. XD I loved it.
CaitrinMills chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Loving the Klaine in my hometown! I read all these fics bout them in LA or New York, it's great to see some Klaine love in places that I've been, places I go to on a regular basis... Plus Chicago rules!
shamrocker531 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I LOVE this story! I especially enjoyed the fight with the small children on the playground. That kid kicking Blaine and telling him his eyebrows were weird was fantastic! :) LOVE!
SplendiferousBowties chapter 1 . 6/18/2011