Reviews for Divided Loyalties
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/5
good advice. and the start of a wonderful friendship
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Your work makes me smile. Gosh that sounded cheesy didn't it? 0.o

I love how you portray Aragorn, solemn and emotionless, yet emotion comes across beautifully.

Good luck with your writer's muse!
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Haha. Had to chuckle at the Gimli, Elf-Friend bit. A nicely handled conversation, and wonderful touch there at the end with Legolas acknowledging Gimli's talents and skill for their current situation. A beautiful friendship fic.
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
A great story! Love your characterization of both Gimli and Aragorn. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing!
Emberike chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I love your characterization of Gimli! And Aragorn too, but Gimli struck me as being very lifelike and in canon. Fine piece!
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This was very good! Poor Gimli, faced with the possibility to become known as "Elf-friend"! Aragorn's reasoning made perfect sense. Indeed he has the wisdom of a dwarf!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This was just delightful, I loved it!
cairistiona7 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
There really aren't enough thoughtful, well-written stories centering on Aragorn and Gimli, but you've done well in correcting that shortfall with this. What a lovely, quiet moment the two of them share here, and yes, Aragorn is as wise as a Dwarf, who knew! :) I greatly enjoyed this.
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
What a sweet, brotherly one-shot! I thoroughly enjoyed it! :)
Aelaer chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This was quite lovely. Too rarely do you see Aragorn and Gimli stories, so this was a nice treat! I really like how you characterized the both of them. I really enjoyed it.