Reviews for Heat
FireIceandPoison chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
holy...crap baskets.

just oh my goddesss, this is absolutley amazing. Perfect amount of hate, pain, pleasure, love all in one rolling snowball effect and its amazing.
Devil Fruit chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
It's hard to find such a quality fic in Light's POV. I think you did it very well. It was really hot and sexy.
Thanks for sharing
devilshalo13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
YES HOLY EFING JESUS YES THAT WAS THE BEST STORY I EVER REEDED EVER!IT WAS... I JUST...FSHFHSFDFSFHSDHFHHDFDSHFFFFF ! AMAZING! and yes the feeling is mutual for L, the feeling is always mutual!
Brown Eyed Girl 42 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh yez! Oh yez!
Fuckingfuckingfuckityfuckface chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
that is SO sexy! truly hot!
if i was a guy i'd seriously get a boner!
it's true that it's PWP, but i liked that last bits where you display a bit more depth and ... romance, to their relationship.
i really like the way you view light, btw.

Grey
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Awww They're so cute together!
BI-CHAN11 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
One phrase:BEAST MODE. O_O
darling devotee chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Wow.

This is amazing. Hot, tender and heartfelt all at once.

I just love how you've depicted their sexual roles; it's pretty much exactly how I see it in my head, and seems to spring easily from their canon characterisation for me. I love they're constantly trying to one-up one another whilst at the same time L does have that dominant edge over Light that he assumes without fuss, as though it's his by rights. I love the idea of L being teasing and cocky in bed but also having an almost innocent curiosity about him too, and of Light being deliciously caught between the impulse to exercise control and the longing to submit - perhaps, even, in a masochistic drive for absolution through suffering.

Some especially brilliant moments:

'I finally look back at you, panting, body shaking with what you do to me, and there is a small smile. That is my favorite one…the one that is just for me. Slightly secretive, some love, and a whole lot of cocky. Even as I respond with my own and clench, sliding up and down more forcefully. You hiss, and I laugh quietly. You love it when I do that, I know you do. What's pleasure without a little pain, my love, my rival, my heart?'

'[L's fingers]'re so light, like insect legs or butterfly wings, and it feels so odd but so good at the same time…'

'Touch me, make me come. Hard, fast… I pause at the next part, but I want to say it, and you want to hear it, and fuck…

Punish me, Lawliet…please!'

'I laugh quietly as you stagger off the bed, but groan when you pull me off, glaring at your smirking face. Our shower is long and lazy, and in the cool of the night, we sit down on the porch and debate the current world politics that dissolves into an argument, and another round in the bed.

After all, Lawliet, I can't get enough of you…and I know the feeling it mutual.'

and re that last one: I love how the fic is a glimspe of a relationship that has been going for years, a picture of them surviving and working things out and living, together. Such a wonderful, heartening prospect.
account-is-terminated1221 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Loved it! It was really well-written and I don't think I saw any mistakes; this story's awesome! Great job! :D
The Icing Addict chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Sexy~ :)
kittyzero chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Absolutely lovely. I loved it c:
Unlucky-charm chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Love it. I really do. It's very nicely done :)
Darrelkun chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Incredibly sexy. I liked it. Wouldn't mind more LightxL. 3
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
*_* Halfway through this I'm like WHY AM I NOT LISTENING TO "ADDICTED" BY SAVING ABEL? then I'm like WAIT NO FMLYHM BY SEETHER! so I switch my iTunes back to that song and read the rest. :3 Totally hot. Loved it.
oztan chapter 1 . 6/19/2011