Reviews for Mark of the Beast
nikki2103 chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Can't wait for more and to see what happens next :)
AmyLee22 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Wow I really love this! I had I feeling it was they hehe but its awesome )
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE
HotdgoReview hotdog review chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Haha how do you like the name? HAhaha ok I'm good now

Omg everytime I ready this I get giddy. I had a feeling they were the werewolves :) Dr. Sexy Dean. Hmmm I need a check up. I can't wait for more and when Dean goes into heat...oh boy look out.
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
ok that was an awesome chapter again girl love it gotta love sam wow dean is pretty hot too though as a werewolf loving it i wonder what going to happen with the girls when they start to change i so cant wait till the next chapter update soon please :)
MidnightWolf358 chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Yay new chapter! I cant wait to find out what happenes next for the girls.
DeanFan chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Oh I would be so happy if Dean snuck up on me in the shower. LOL!

I love the chemistry between all the characters especially Eli and Dean. I think it's kind of a brother and sister relationship for the way they act with each other. LOL!
adaddario chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Nice spin as always...dying for more Dean and Rachel in heat moments.
dean's chick84 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
love the story. when i was reading the story that film the cursed pop in my head ha. cannot wait for the next one.
adaddario chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I can't wait to see what happens to Eli and Rachel.
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Ok first I love that movie cursed second amazing first chapter plus another fav oh the girls were attacked by a werewolf this is Going to be another amazing story so can't wait till the next chapter which I hope is soon update update :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
DeanFan chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I am so loving this story!

Dean a doctor. LOL! Didn't see that one coming.

Hope you update soon!
purpleshampoo chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Love it keep it up
AprilC3604 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Omg dude this story is so awesome. Doctor, rich, werewolf...all around sexy! Mmm my kind of Dean right there. I know this will be awesome and I can't wait to read more! Like now woman lol. Love it!