Reviews for Dresden by Night
T. D. Linger chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
BaShiKan

The only bad thing I found is: Erica is underage so why is she drinking alcohol? o.O

Thanks you very much for the review. Regarding this, the drinking age is 16 in Germany. I'm not quite sure how it's been throughout history, but I think if anything it would be lower in the 1940's.
ThornKun chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
When I first read this, I was incredibly pleased. Even so, I had the nagging feeling that I had seen your writing style before. I checked under my "favorites" and there you were. I'm very glad to see that you've continued writing since your first fanfic! I have to say, your grammar is great(I only caught 2 mistakes, but that's standard) and you certainly are well accquanted with the characters. Even without my emotional attachment to a certain someone, I'm a big Erica fanatic, I applaud your story. It certainly is good to read such a well written and clever piece. Bonus points for doing some homework on Karlsland/Germany!
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Aww :) Cute Will there be more of Trude and Helma?
BaShiKan chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Nice story! umm though I'm not a fan of HelmaxTrude but they really cute together3.

Lmao to Galland's "borrowed" pants part xD and holly sh** $2000 dollars? your love is REALLY BIG Lennartz! ;D

Anyway, I'm looking forward for your next story :D