Reviews for No Pill's Gonna Cure My Ill
Meow chapter 1 . 7/13
AH MAN THIS IS GREAT. *fangirls the fuck out*
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 1 . 4/13
I'm literally doing silent screams right now. Like I'm actually full on flailing mouth open with breathee squeaks coming out. This needs a sequel. So many sequels. Needs. Right now.
Biancachu chapter 1 . 1/1
I haven't seen Doctor Who, but I loved this anyway!
VerdePradera chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
This is AMAZING! You've made my dream come true I've wanted to read something like this for monthes, I can't believe it took me so long to find this, but anyway, you wrote the best fanfiction starring Alfred as the Doctor and Arthur as a companion. I'm SO IN LOVE WITH IT. You're awesome! Besides it really felt like the Doctor was Eleventh, instead of a bow tie Al has an American accent and a WWII bomber jacket what is really cool. Also Hong Kong as a crazy-facial-hair-obssesed-alien rocks! I'm gonna ship HongxBushyEyebrows from now on hahahaha xD
Timeinaninja chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
i am fangirling so hard i mean its like one episode and BAM 23 seasons but this is AWESOME
Harper Presely chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is amazing!
Crozzack chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Brilliant! I like it! XD
Waya723 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Omg… that was AWESOME! This story would be a perfect episode for either (or both) Doctor Who and/or Hetalia. I can't wait to see what happens next. _
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Its so cute n awesome! :D i love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Please write a sequel! This story is one of my favorite fanfictione!
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
AWWW! It's so perfect.
And, honestly, America makes a perfect doctor just because...it's just so him. So him. Childish curiosity, ancient knowledge, a knack for getting into trouble, a disregard for seriousness...it's so him. :) I love it.
Asaki the wolf chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Doctor!america
MY LIIIFFEEE IIISS COOOMMMPPLLLEETTEE
Really loved how spot on you where with character development
Would love to see a sequel!Maybe one with doctors past companions
Oh that would be so friking awesome bro
Rose reacting to Doctor!america
*need!*
kapteeni chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Hehe, 'No *Scones* Gonna Cure My Ill'

But seriously, I think I just read a well written crossover that had Artie's scones and eyebrows as the main plot drivers. And it made sense! Well, as much sense has Doctor Who has ever made. Ahh, I love you so much today.

Please continue this. It wasn't destined for a one-shot.
Zeplerfer chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Clever idea, Doctor!America and Companion!England works very well and you've managed to build a believable scenario where Arthur would be willing to run off with some strange alien he just met. Add my review to the chorus that would like to see a continuation of Doctor Who-talia :)

One typo you might want to fix: in the author's note, you say that "Charlie Whales." I'm pretty sure you mean that Charlie is Wales, the country, as opposed to whales, the large ocean animals.

Finally, I love the scene where Alfred admires his new body. It's so very Doctor and so very America at the same time. Arthur's reaction is also perfect. Really, everything about it is perfect. Good job!
Jimmy Collins chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Dear Lord! This story is brilliant! Please, please, please write a sequel! Then, write another sequel. America!Doctor is simply too awesome to exist within a mere single story. The importance of the eyebrows was quite funny, and the 'how do I look' scene is very good. Your Doctor was so Doctor, and yet so America. The characterisation-blend worked well.

Oh, and, as a note, go on and read FallingStarXan's story. It's wonderful. It hasn't the America!Doctor, but it makes up for that in hilarity, heartwarming moments, and a really intricate and interesting plot.

Really, however, the America!Doctor is a great idea. I'd be very interested in seeing his adventures in time and space with England/Arthur. (Arthurrrr - yes, what a word to realise you've an American accent on!)

Regards,