Reviews for No Pill's Gonna Cure My Ill
VerdePradera chapter 1 . 4/19
This is AMAZING! You've made my dream come true I've wanted to read something like this for monthes, I can't believe it took me so long to find this, but anyway, you wrote the best fanfiction starring Alfred as the Doctor and Arthur as a companion. I'm SO IN LOVE WITH IT. You're awesome! Besides it really felt like the Doctor was Eleventh, instead of a bow tie Al has an American accent and a WWII bomber jacket what is really cool. Also Hong Kong as a crazy-facial-hair-obssesed-alien rocks! I'm gonna ship HongxBushyEyebrows from now on hahahaha xD
Timeinaninja chapter 1 . 2/25
i am fangirling so hard i mean its like one episode and BAM 23 seasons but this is AWESOME
APH-Mexico-Don't-Care chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is amazing!
Crozzack chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Brilliant! I like it! XD
Waya723 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Omg… that was AWESOME! This story would be a perfect episode for either (or both) Doctor Who and/or Hetalia. I can't wait to see what happens next. _
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Its so cute n awesome! :D i love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Please write a sequel! This story is one of my favorite fanfictione!
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
AWWW! It's so perfect.
And, honestly, America makes a perfect doctor just because...it's just so him. So him. Childish curiosity, ancient knowledge, a knack for getting into trouble, a disregard for seriousness...it's so him. :) I love it.
Asaki the wolf chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Doctor!america
MY LIIIFFEEE IIISS COOOMMMPPLLLEETTEE
Really loved how spot on you where with character development
Would love to see a sequel!Maybe one with doctors past companions
Oh that would be so friking awesome bro
Rose reacting to Doctor!america
*need!*
kapteeni chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Hehe, 'No *Scones* Gonna Cure My Ill'

But seriously, I think I just read a well written crossover that had Artie's scones and eyebrows as the main plot drivers. And it made sense! Well, as much sense has Doctor Who has ever made. Ahh, I love you so much today.

Please continue this. It wasn't destined for a one-shot.
Zeplerfer chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Clever idea, Doctor!America and Companion!England works very well and you've managed to build a believable scenario where Arthur would be willing to run off with some strange alien he just met. Add my review to the chorus that would like to see a continuation of Doctor Who-talia :)

One typo you might want to fix: in the author's note, you say that "Charlie Whales." I'm pretty sure you mean that Charlie is Wales, the country, as opposed to whales, the large ocean animals.

Finally, I love the scene where Alfred admires his new body. It's so very Doctor and so very America at the same time. Arthur's reaction is also perfect. Really, everything about it is perfect. Good job!
Jimmy Collins chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Dear Lord! This story is brilliant! Please, please, please write a sequel! Then, write another sequel. America!Doctor is simply too awesome to exist within a mere single story. The importance of the eyebrows was quite funny, and the 'how do I look' scene is very good. Your Doctor was so Doctor, and yet so America. The characterisation-blend worked well.

Oh, and, as a note, go on and read FallingStarXan's story. It's wonderful. It hasn't the America!Doctor, but it makes up for that in hilarity, heartwarming moments, and a really intricate and interesting plot.

Really, however, the America!Doctor is a great idea. I'd be very interested in seeing his adventures in time and space with England/Arthur. (Arthurrrr - yes, what a word to realise you've an American accent on!)

Regards,

J. Collins
Ayumu smile chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Awesome story! I really loves it!
MizukiKobayashi chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
awesome XD
FallingStarXan chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Many things are wonderful about this fic.

Eyebrows cause problems and scones save the day. It seems you have just as much of a passion for tying together random stuff as I do. Very, very clever of you.

The Doctor's/America's 'what-do-I-look-like' sequence is wonderful. Not that he doesn't do that a lot (ten times so far) but you just wrote it really well. It caught my attention for some subtle reasons, so I thought I'd point it out.

Pacing of the story very close to Doctor Who, but themes and jokes have a Hetalia flavor - well done blending the two. Arthur is very, well, Arthur. America!Doctor is great - the idea is very clever.

And finally... Another Doctor Who X Hetalia crossover! Besides mine, and the other... let me get it... 24 of them! Congrats, mate! You and I have something in common!

Which leads me to... If it's not too much trouble for you I really would like you to (blushes) read my HetaliaWho crossover (which isn't done, but is coming along nicely). I know that's a bit rash and bold, but I'm doing it, I've done it, and it's done. There. (huge breath) Would you like to read my story? I really enjoy your writing and I love that you share my interests in terms of shows and fandoms so I would very much like to hear your opinion on my work. You may or may not find it as good as I think your stories are, but I think you'll enjoy it anyway. There WILL be USUK in it, too, as a side story, since they're such a sweet pair. Just to sweeten the deal. :)

No one ever does that, what I just did, do they? On this site? It's never happened to me. But I probably wouldn't mind it if it did, come to think of it.

Best,