Reviews for Only Human
Marato Eto chapter 8 . 4/2
Ah, I sorta blanked for a few minutes before remembering I could scroll through, unfortunately it twas a Harem so I am afraid I have to leave this behind, anyway, I wish you the best and do post an abandonment notice, most people do not like to be egged on.
Marato Eto chapter 1 . 4/2
Hmm... I like it... well the idea, I have not- and will not- read this until I get some confirmation, is this a Harem? until I get confirmation this story will sit in my follow list, and will be promptly cast aside should it be. Please do PM me, I would like to start reading as soon as possible.
ocsummers chapter 1 . 2/19
Can you please fix the part that says, "Toughts 'their coming'" at the start of the first chapter? Having such a blatant error right at the start doesn't fill prospective readers with much confidence in your quality. It's not even hard. Difference between Their and They're shouldnt even be a debate.
The Storm Master 567 chapter 15 . 2/16
Have you put any thought of doing more of this?
Clay19 chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
WHAT THE FUCK!REALLY CHUCK NORRIS, THATS LAME!
The Storm Master 567 chapter 16 . 11/9/2015
When r u coming back? It's been over two years.
Tenma Sosei chapter 16 . 7/26/2015
Well I really hope you give Rei, Saya, Shizuka, and Saeko to Naruto. I will not favorite or follow till it happens.
Tenma Sosei chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
...Oh for fuck sake give Saeko, Rei, Saya and Shizuka to Naruto.
Tenma Sosei chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
Jesus Christ will people STFU about chuck norris, or did people forget he got his ass kicked by Bruce Lee.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/9/2015
You fucking piece of shit promised, but never delivered. Shame on you. I remember reading this before, and how happy I felt you were back. More than a year later, you still have not come through. Don't make promises you can't keep, piece of shit.
Death's Cold Touch chapter 16 . 5/7/2015
Really good story dude please update soon can't wait
pltrgst chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
all promises
Owieeey chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
I liked the story until you put Norris in it
WalkersCrown chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
I liked how you changed your philosophy of not having just to... Having justu? Makes no sense. So Naruto gets three maybe four girls while the main character from,world he is un gets only,one...?
LordCanine chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
Why the fuck is kira here?!