Reviews for A Kiss For Your Lips
dbt1905 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
you just broke my heart...
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I absolutely loved it! It was brilliant. So sweet and so sad!
Ouch My Heart chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I'm bawling right now. That was so sad!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
So perfect and sad. And such an amazing transition from young, imperious, characters to those two hardened and determined ones.
Dplover13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Agh! I'm all teary eyed and chocked up! Dam it Charles! Join Erik or vice versa you belong together! Gah! I love this but it makes me so sad! Your writing is fantastic, plz write a cherik fix with a HAPPY ending.
lovexall chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was really beautiful, short & sweet. I think you ended it perfectly. There's no need for a sequel/chapter or anything. It leaves on the perfect note. This is defiantly going in the favorites.
allsecrets2 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Beautiful, there are no other words to explain it. I'm so full of sadness I could cry!

Baci
lovelymokona chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Question: why not 'forever his' but 'always his'?

Aside from that, all in all, this is perfect.

Thank you for writing.

'Until next time, my friend'.
dark-nexus17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This whole series was amazing and perfect and bittersweet and I was completely and utterly sucked into it. Charles and Erik should be cannon, and then they could run off into the sunset and be happy.
lichter16 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh, this story was so sad, but the emotion was strong. It was truly wonderful.
kaesaku chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
i love love love your trilogy, this one the most! i'm not really into the angst genre but your fics are definitely an exception! very well-written and bittersweet and moving and just awesome. :)
ceebs chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
ouch. i actually have tears in my eyes because this story was so depressing. beautifully written.
dem0427 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
beautiful
Goats for rent chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
My god that was good... I really dont have anything to say other than 'wwwwooooooowwwwww'.
tisanaccount13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Gosh darn it! This was beautifully written, but so sad! I want to cry now!

Anyway, great job on all three of these stories.