Reviews for A Kiss For Your Lips
senbo-sama chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Q_Q *sniif* Uuuuhubhjbhjbkbgyxfc-BITTERSWEET'S NEW DEFINITION IS THIS STORY.
ForbiddenFox chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This trilogy is so beautiful, and so sad.

I love your command of the characters; your writing is wonderful, and I truly enjoy reading your stories.

I know when it comes to the First Class fandom, I have a tendency for wishing for things to work out between everyone; not just between Charles and Erik, but Charles and Raven, Raven and Hank, and everyone else. But I feel as though you handle the reality of their situations very well. Bittersweet, and terribly sad, but beautiful, too.

Thank you for your lovely writing, and I'll be looking forward to more stories. :)
AnnaJW chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Wow, I have tears in my eyes that was so sad. Amazingly written, I really believed it. An amazing series of stories, I'm so glad you wrote them! I really enjoyed them and I hope you write more of Charles and Erik soon!
The Thief King chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
*sniff... sniff* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! This is so s-sad! Barely any fanfics make me c-cry, b-but this one d-did! Uwaaaaaaaaah! It's so well written, and sad, and depressiiiiiiiiiing! Poor Charles! :( :( :( You are an amazing writer, my friend. Please, keep it up!
Yurrei chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
great story. made me cry
MoonyDanny chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
And -again-, hello, flowermasters!

Thias was just... great! It certainly is the most bittersweet. But of course it had to be, for it's the last one. It is really good.

If you got depressed writting it, you can imagine how depressed we are after reading it. Lol.

I was wondering... Would you let me translate them into Spanish? I mean the three of them (A ring for your finger, A watch for your time, and this one.) I'd give you, of course, all the credit. They're yours, after all.

If you do, please let me know. If you don't, well, it's all right. I just thought it'd be great if more people were able to read and enjoy and suffer them. Lol.

Cheers!
Okami1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
So sad! *cries* Beautifully written, angst galore, and oh so sad!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
awww just aww wi loved it and i cried awsome job
niver chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Absolutely heartbreaking. Wonderful job!
Wolfsaint chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Again, classy and beautiful. Sex as it was meant to be, an intimate and precious act between two people who love each other desperately. Yes the ending was bittersweet, but there was nothing bitter about their union. Lovely and heart breaking. :)
yukidaru chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This is so sad and I like this fic but now Im very sad
saiki.kensuke.yuuta chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This was BEAUTIFUL. I demand you write when they meet again. Haha. :)
Ender's Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oh man. Now I'm depressed. That was amazing, and mind glowingly emotional. Thanks so much for sharing, it was depressing, but worth it!
Dark1992 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Really nice:)
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
It started so nice and.. and... *snif*

omg! awesome ending! Even if it made me sad!

And the lemon *drool* xD

Seriously, if the actors did something like that... omg! I would die by serious lost of blood!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »