Reviews for A Kiss For Your Lips
LovelyLytton chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
As with the first two installments, I love what you did with this one. You managed to make it highly emotional without ever delving into the maudlin. Charles silently mocking Erik's cape was an added bonus for me because really, that man looks simply too gorgeous in tailored clothing, so his hero/villain costume is quite unnecessary.

A wonderful read, a lovely series, and dear heavens, you write very fast!
Gaming Girl chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
beautiful :D

x
Wednesday1990 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
T.T So sad, made me cry. I've been following your stories for a bit and this is a good ending (if this is the end of it). I have you on story alert so I'll be waiting to see if you come out with anything else.
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I am in tears. Especially the part where they walk together for the last time. It's heartbreaking to imagine, and I find myself angry at Erik because I blame him for being unmoving. It's silly; I know Charles is equally unmoving in his personal philosophy, but I'll always look at Magneto as being the unreasonable one.

I can't imagine losing someone like that and not being torn to shreds emotionally.
HollywoodGirl15 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Your writing is so depressingly beautiful. The final scene, the final moments up until Erik's departure were all so beautiful and heartbreaking. You have such a tremendous way with words!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
so. incredibly. beautiful.

*weeps silently, but smiling*

so, so amazingly wonderful, this was. gosh, i am breathless/speechless/in love. thank you for this, every last word of it. it definitely beats out the first two, but this mini trilogy is my perfect go-to for Cherik angst, now. C':
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3