Reviews for Harry Potter the Game: Epic Edition
Please dont stop
Corwyn chapter 3 . 3/19
I'm enjoying the story so far, and I hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Inimicus chapter 2 . 2/20
You should surely keep writing on this, update it and so on. I wish you luck in your doing that and hope to see results if or when you get around to it.
bassoongirl14 chapter 3 . 2/8
Yay! I really like this so far! I wonder who threw the ingredient in Harry's cauldron? Great story so far!
SortingHat chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
Actually they could nick a certain flying car or the duo could *walk* the Hogwarts tracks the hard way and while it would take them a few days to make it to Hogwarts at least they would show up despite missing the train and have a legit excuse of being first years not knowing any better.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
*Insert Paper Mario Level Up Theme which is a remix of the Grass Lands Theme (World 1) of Super Mario Bros 3 for both the NES and SNES.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
What about New Game mode?
Hailey the Cat chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Was very interesting love the fantastic imagination.:)
torlan2003 chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
Great Story, I think it is a very interesting plot line. I look forward to the next chapter.
kaitokidfan1 chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
This is really good. Please continue it
galeck chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
please more to good
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
This is just awesome please let Hermione Granger, Nymphadora Tonks, Fleur Delacour, Susan Bones, Daphne Greengrass, and Luna Lovegood be in the harem!
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 3 . 2/25/2015
I've enjoyed reading to this point and if it's not a bother to be asked this, update please? I'm loving this.
RandomDude chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
Why is his Luck at the end of the previous chapter 11 and yet at the end of this one it's 12?
Other than that, this is brilliant. So long as he keeps failing and having to redo certain things. Y'know, like consistently dying in potions.
Inimicus chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
You ever plan to update this?