Reviews for Harry Potter the Game: Epic Edition
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 2/28
This is just awesome please let Hermione Granger, Nymphadora Tonks, Fleur Delacour, Susan Bones, Daphne Greengrass, and Luna Lovegood be in the harem!
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 3 . 2/25
I've enjoyed reading to this point and if it's not a bother to be asked this, update please? I'm loving this.
RandomDude chapter 3 . 2/19
Why is his Luck at the end of the previous chapter 11 and yet at the end of this one it's 12?
Other than that, this is brilliant. So long as he keeps failing and having to redo certain things. Y'know, like consistently dying in potions.
Inimicus chapter 3 . 1/25
You ever plan to update this?
Outlook42 chapter 3 . 1/13
Good story sorry to see you gave up on it. Thanks for what you did share.
WhiteWarden chapter 3 . 1/1
This is very enjoyable my idea for a perk for you is Animal friend from the fallout series

Animal Friend
Aids in interactions with animals
3 tiers
Tier 1: animals don't react negatively to player character
Tier 2: animals aid player in completing quests
Tier 3: animals aid in combat (except against other animals)
EdwardGrave chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
The room of este reminded me of the videogame persona 3
Rain Addict CM chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
Damn. This was a cool story. Bummer you haven't touched it in years (
Anon chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Don't you think making friends with Draco should have been a level and making friends with Hermoine should have give him some int and wisdom or something. Maybe he should have directed her into Ravenclaw, and himself if he was going to consider or even thought he would go that direction?
The Lazy Bastard chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
i do hope this is continued my friend, harry potter game stories are so hard to find but so wonderful to read.
willboon chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Please update the story soon it has a lot of potential
Luna's Meow chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
A shame you gave this up. Good start, no completion. Like too many other stories I have found.
AvidReader chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Well, it was a good start but it seems to have been abandoned. Indeed, it seems this author has a problem with follow-through since only four of his 30 stories is even MARKED COMPLETE and those four combined total barely over 20k words.

Guess there's little point trying to 'follow' any of these stories. Best to wait until they're done, if ever, and then to read them through in one sitting.
Thracer chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
I don't really expect you to pick this story back up, but if you ever do I'm following it since it's actually really good so far for a video-game-life story.
jabbarulez chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
dead in a potions accident? i'm pretty sure that's a demotion!