Reviews for Harry Potter the Game: Epic Edition
strike445x chapter 3 . 23h
Persona!
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 10/7
CH 3 NO OBSERVE ,NO DUNGEON. BETTER HOME IN THAT ... LEAKY CAULDRON. BEWARE OF THAT EXPLODIVE THINGY .
BYE .
tanithlipsky chapter 3 . 8/3
good fanfic. I wonder if you can give a hint of what the question marks meant in the first chapter...
sundrawnshadow chapter 3 . 6/13
hope to see more soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
London Knight .
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! IT'S MUM in the UK , not Mom . Any British kid calling his Mother 'mom' , would be ridiculed for years afterwards ...
Still nice little Fix & a pity like so many others is similar vein , it too peters out ...
LK out .
Faery66 chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2016
Please dont stop
Corwyn chapter 3 . 3/19/2016
I'm enjoying the story so far, and I hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Inimicus chapter 2 . 2/20/2016
You should surely keep writing on this, update it and so on. I wish you luck in your doing that and hope to see results if or when you get around to it.
bassoongirl14 chapter 3 . 2/8/2016
Yay! I really like this so far! I wonder who threw the ingredient in Harry's cauldron? Great story so far!
SortingHat chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
Actually they could nick a certain flying car or the duo could *walk* the Hogwarts tracks the hard way and while it would take them a few days to make it to Hogwarts at least they would show up despite missing the train and have a legit excuse of being first years not knowing any better.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
*Insert Paper Mario Level Up Theme which is a remix of the Grass Lands Theme (World 1) of Super Mario Bros 3 for both the NES and SNES.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
What about New Game mode?
Hailey the Cat chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Was very interesting love the fantastic imagination.:)
torlan2003 chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
Great Story, I think it is a very interesting plot line. I look forward to the next chapter.