Reviews for Digimon Tamers: The Lost Tamer
no.way.18 chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Sry i dont mean this to come out in a bad way or anything but im just telling u what i think, u take the yugoth blaster for a joke in the show not even beelzemons ultimate chorona blaster shot destroyed the kernal of the D-reaper but the yugoth blaster did. So im pretty sure the yugoth blaster would have been enough to delete justimon, and also impmons tamers the boy one is called mako
fan of tamers chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
I can't help but giggle
a fan of tamers chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
I looked up and down for the story thar came before tamets vs dracula and it dosn't disapoint the sword of courage and the daggers of love rule. But and to qote a wise man (well more semi crazy then wise) I can't belive the words are coming out of me mouth it bit more violent then the sequal. But don't get me wrong I love this story and look forward to any sequals you write.
ChaosGallantmon3000 chapter 13 . 8/8/2011
Go ChaosGallantmon is the best!
SkyHighFan chapter 16 . 6/15/2007
This is really for the previous chapter: nice job with the final battle. Gallantmon: Crimson Mode was really cool but his attacks are Final Justice and Invincible Swords also in Runaway Locomon he had an attack called Crimson Light.
SkyHighFan chapter 7 . 6/15/2007
Finally that damn clone's finally trully dead. He's been removed from Beelzemon and his spirit destroyed. Takato already killed his physical form with that knife he killed Future Henry with and now the clone's spirit has been destroyed as well by Takato's Digivice before could hurt Beelzemon even more. Way to go Takato. But if he could have destroyed his clone's spirit like that he should have done it the first time instead of sticking him in Beelzemon.
SkyHighFan chapter 8 . 6/14/2007
This is SkyHighFan and I was right: you did rip off what happened in the books when you had Kazu summon that modify card.
SkyHighFan chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
So Takato's got a cool new weapon but why does this story seem awfully familar? OH YEAH I THINK I READ A SERIES OF BUFFY BOOKS CALLED THE LOST SLAYER THAT THIS IS CLEARLY RIPPED OFF OF! Well at least we've got a new futuristic weapon to use but too advanced that the other Tamers chickened out hmm? Also if Takato had his Digivice and Cards all of those years I think he would have gotten out much sooner so that's pretty unrealistic. I mean at least in the books that you ripped this off of it was much more realistic. If this weapon can destroy Digimon that are Mega Level then it's exactly what he needs to kill Daemon now and in the past although somehow I doubt that he can bring the Sword back with him. If memory serves in the Buffy books Willow in the future turned a crossbow bolt into a golden crossbow bolt and killed Camazotz (demon equivalant of Daemon from the story that this was ripped off of) and later in the present was only able to preform the spell when Buffy was nearly killed so let's see if that's ripped off as well. And also in those books they found Camazotz and accidently released him during a battle so lets see if that's also a rip off. Oh wait it is: you had Gargomon accidently release him and then killed him like it was done in the books!
SkyHighFan chapter 15 . 6/14/2007
I liked this chapter. At least in this story the D-Reaper was killed in the series it was just reverted back into it's original form. Only in two other stories I've read has it been destroyed: one had the Digi-Destined and the Tamers teaming up together against it in that one Tai and Agumon managed to destroy it with a sort of verison of Goku's Spirit Bomb called the Cosmic Terra Force which they powered up with energy from people on Earth and the Digital Worlds (the one from Tamers and the one from their universe the first two seasons one) and they destroyed it with that attack. The second one was a remake of the first one and in this one Tai and Agumon created the attack called there the Life Bomb but they gave it to Gallantmon: Crimson Mode and he used it to destroy the D-Reaper while Beelzemon, Tai, Agumon, Matt, Gabumon, Kari, Gatomon, Davis, Veemon, TK, Patamon and Rika and Renamon held it down so it couldn't get away. The blast didn't effect them because it only effects those with evil in its heart. The D-Reaper was destroyed and everyone survived although Gallantmon: Crimson Mode de-digivolved out of pure exhaustion.
SkyHighFan chapter 8 . 6/14/2007
That was cool. Man Takato did get one thing from that horrible future besides those premonitions you sometimes have him get: the Sword of Courage. He couldn't bring it with him but at least Kazu was able to summon it for him.
SkyHighFan chapter 6 . 6/13/2007
That was a good chapter. So Terriermon is now Takato's partner and Takato's his new Tamer? You did say "the young Tamer and his two Digimon partners". Well I guess it does make sense you had Kazu give him the ability to digivolve Terriermon as well. Also having both Takato and Terriermon kill Henry was a nice touch.
SkyHighFan chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
YOU KILLED CALUMON! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? HE'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARCHTERS! I'M GLAD YOU KILLED CYBERDRAMON I HATED HIM BUT CALUMON? WELL AT LEAST HE DIED HEROICLY.
Blue Kyuubimon chapter 16 . 7/7/2006
This is a brill story, i've also read tamer vs tamer and takato vs takato, i just wanted to read them in sequal before i comment on them. This is amazing, good job and nice to meet you because im new here.
Lady Azura chapter 16 . 12/22/2005
I can't believe I'm admitting this... but I cried when I read the funeral scene...-_-... You're an incredible writer!
ness chapter 14 . 12/9/2005