Reviews for Unofficial Secrets Act
Dherea chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This just makes me happy. Seeing their relationship slowly develop and the fun teasing. Not to mention Becker taking care of her. It just makes a girl want to melt when a guy takes care of them...
Mijo54 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Jolie scène que j'aurais aimé voir dans la série ! en fait il y en a beaucoup que j'aurais aimé voir ! celle ci est vraiment mignonne et j'aime votre version de Becker !

à bientôt de vous lire !
primevalyank chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Love this story...lots of fun and I like the way you write their relationship beginning ! Nice work!
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Corey Fitzwilliam chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This was so sweet! And the end was really clever too when you switched POVs. And now it's going to be all over the ARC...
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Loved it. :)
mahjong90mulan chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
awwwww, this was awesome, you should write more of it
SabreDae chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Like? No, I LOVE IT! OMG you have to continue this, it's soo good! :P

Jess and Becker are so cute in this. The meal and the little scene falling asleep on the sofa was so sweet. And I thought it was really well written with everyone perfectly in character. Well done!
Obsessionsaremylife chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
That was amazing! I loved it so much! xD I like to think this is what happened after s5 ep 4!
cc-charl chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Very cute _
Indiel chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I love this story, so cute! I liked the penguin salt shaker and the blushing Becker.
Whatever-the-weather chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Loved it, amazing, please, please keep writing Becker and jess! :)
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
WinteryGrave chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
So cute! I loved how you wrote Becker and Jess together- and Becker cooks! Great job!