Reviews for Mortality
Violet Verner chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I love and hate you at the same time. Brilliant job, my friend...
Rainflower chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Brilliant piece here, especially the last line; priceless! :)
Angelic Sentinel chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
That's how it works, isn't it? Survival. Thoughts going nine thousand rpm.

Although Sherlock is a particular distant character, he is human, and extreme situations do affect him. That's what I like about this piece. That tiny little peek of his humanity.

And John's great compassion. No matter which incarnation, that's always been a fixture. You show it well here.
RedRainStar chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
That was lovely! I really like the ending. Very good!
JDoe012998 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Loving you and this story so much right now, m'dear! I'm pretty sure we've discussed the lack of good friendship fics out there, so I won't repeat. But it was lovely! :D
sherlockfic chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Very sweet, very well written. I like how Sherlock has obviously never been asked these questions. He probably doesn't even realize he's had those thoughts, he just shoves them away and moves on. But John outright asks him and he has an answer. John is bringing Sherlock out of his caccoon and it's totally in character. I can see Cumberbatch and Freeman doing this scene.

And, yes, the last line is great.
Sybil Jane Capulet chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Wonderful. I can just see Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman saying these words. I know I'm echoing everyone else here, but the last line really was quite brilliant. A perfect, subtle way of awknowledging their need for each other.
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Too right that John would have beat Mycroft there. :-) I love these little glimpses into Sherlock that let you know (though he'd never admit it) that John's friendship is important to him. Nicely done.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Oh wow, I love this! Brilliant study of their friendship, and then that last line, too adorable! :) Really well done.
kisshermulder chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
That was very good. I loved the last line. Wonderful. And you were very true to the characters. I'm a big fan of people who can believably write like the characters and don't just randomly make them whoever they want them to be. That was thoroughly enjoyable. Thank you for writing it. :)
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Very nice, particularly the last line.
Uyidcle chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Very good! I love Concerned!John, and you write him really well c: