Reviews for Mumford Style
Another, another!
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
I like this, I hope you add another soon.
RENTlaVieBoheme chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
They watched Kick-Ass. Awesome! If I had read this fanfic, like, a week ago, I would never have known what movie they had watched. But Kick-Ass is my second favorite movie now. :)
AlchemicGoddess15 chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Oh my god! I love this story and I would be so sad if you didn't put up that last chapter! :P
Vickia98 chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
awesome story XD
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
e-o Still have one more in you?

I need more of this fantasticness.
MrsOmnomnomers chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
It's all very amazing don't worry ;) Feel free to add another chapter O3O I got a little depressed when I realized this story was 'completed' Another chapter would be very much appreciated :D

And by that I mean if you don't write another chapter I will find where you live and force you to...Yeah.

Anyway, love it. Especially the little bit in the 'bachler pad' *wink wink nudge nudge* ;-; So yummy. Keep writing. Even if it isn't smut the story is very hot :3
lalaland chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
omg. please chapter four is greatly needed :) please please continue this is a really good story :)
i88 chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
These are the greatest descriptions I have ever read throughout a fanfiction. You are such an incredible writer, this is really impressive.
laci-b chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
My god. . .that was fantastic!

Please, I beg of you, write more!
FlyingTackle chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Dude, yes. At least one more chapter is required. You've come this far, you have to go all the way. And by you, I mean Stan and Kyle. You'd totally somehow make sex between them totally adorable. And damn, you're married? That gives me hope for the future that I won't grow out of South Park and slash in general. Sweet. Anyway you write them fantastically.

Only mistake was Kyle's repeated use (three times I think) of "Me and Kenny" when it should have been "Kenny and I". If it was Stan I think it'd actually add to the character, but since it's Kyle and Kyle is a nerd, I feel like he wouldn't do that! Haha.

So, CHAPTER FOUR. It must be done.
Darkslayer18 chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Reviewed! 3 i love meh some short boys i gotta find me one soon but god keep this story going it turned me and made me lol in the same chap "sorry mom ive got the gay" fucking hilarious! And then the make out session...godly
Darkslayer18 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Long stories are good! Always ssmething to look forward too and is gonna have to br my style fix for like a week while im in germany
Darkslayer18 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Awesome! Imma read the next two chaps now ill give an awesome review on the last onw 3
PalkiamaniacRK chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
No, youre not terrable! Im not used to South Park, but Im lovin this story! Continue please!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »