Reviews for Peace
JerinAnn chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Oh I love Bella and Emmett! This is great!
cullen sandra chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
I don't know how she can blame him for what happened. It was her choice to take that shit and to run away. It's always easy to put the blame on others. Well he broke up with her, that shit hurts, i understand he was her mate, but he did not push her in to taking drugs and shagging all of seattle, that was all her doing. But as always they all have to blame him, never the stupid kid who can't live in the real world.
csp4 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Other than the fact I'm a little disappointed Bella didn't beat the shit out of Edward a lot more, this is a great story:) LOL LOL Well written! Thanks for sharing:)
csp4 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
So glad that Bella's 1st action was to punch Edward::))
csp4 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Something I always wondered about - If a person cut an artery & a vamp licked the wound closed, wouldn't the person still bleed out under the skin? Of course, that's a question that can't really be answered:)

" saw the bite James had left on her. I got mad at him all over again..." as if James was the evil bastard in Bella's life:(

"f I ever found out who had been hitting her, they would die, slowly" look in the mirror asshole:(

"...that it would take her human life, possibly her soul..." interesting that the jerk hasn't figured out he already destroyed her soul 3 years ago:( She has no soul to lose!
csp4 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
If this was an 'All Human' story I'd say she has gone way too far over a man! But this is a Vamp FF so I completely understand her actions.

The arrogance of vampires is the reason Assward thought Bella could go on with her life as if nothing happen:(

If Vampward was able to supernaturally mate with a human, he's got to be an evil moron not to realize it would mentally & physically affect her too. He was committing a slow murder by leaving her:(
robsessed1123 chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
aww. this waz sad but u brought it back.! ty bb!
americanlatinajapanesegirl chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
that a good ending for bella and edward.
Bipolarfaerie chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
one word...addicting. tehe. i listened to addicted by theory of a deadman while reading this. it was epic.
Blood Everlasting chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
*waggles fingers at you* Nuh-nuh-nuh-no. No, no, no. There's GOTTA be more to it than that. She forgave him WAY too easy! Whiiiiiine, bitch, moan, complaaaaaiiin! I want so much MORE!

GAH! XD Still loved it but that was REALLY way too easy. For all involved. Maybe, if you ever go back over this story, you could revamp it and make it longer? If your muse is willing? Pwease? This deserves to be a ten chaptered story. It's REALLY good.

Here's to hoping you continue to use your great talent,

Blood
Blood Everlasting chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
*mouth opens and closes as odd random squeaking noises come out* Oh, my gawd! Is it wrong that I effing LOVE this? This is REALLY... Holy frikken crow! WOW! I just.. it's a.. but the.. adda... wibba? I have no words. I was planning on just skimming through but I find my eyes glued to the screen. I can't wait to finish reading this!

Blood
Suicide Emo chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
What. The. fuck!She has lost her god damn mind! She went way to far! I mean for god sake people break up all the time. She went to far with this.
americanlatinajapanesegirl chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
I LOVED IT! hope you dicide to update another chapter.
Satan's Sweetheart chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Remember, woman. My army of magical cupcakes is armed and ready to kick you ass if you don't update in a timely matter!
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Awwww... That was cute... I feel like it needs at least one more chapter... Like it need closure... Great work love it xoxo :)