Reviews for Harry Potter and the Accumulation of Power
19 worthless chapters for harry to finally show himself in the last chapter before you gave up and quit like a sad little bitch. Pathetic.
As far as I am concerned the phoenix’s caused this by being stupid little fuckingcshits that couldn’t answer some simple fucking questions. That IS NOT THE ACTIONS OF PURE LIGHT BEINGS YOU STUPID BITCH.
This retarded author is using harry potters name for some so OC it isn’t funny and he calls these fire pidgeons Phoenix but they are not. Moron!
The writer is a complete and utter fucking retard.
BOOORRRIIINNNGGGG
Another useless chapter that still explains nothing. What a waste you are as an author. Get to the fucking point. You write much but say nothing. Worthless talent.
Your vague answers and lack of answers is annoying. I’m about to drop this because I read to be entertained. Not so I can get agrevated at a poor authors attemp at drama. The phoenix’s answers were useless and nobody would accept that. Chapter was pretty pointless since nothing was advanced, nothing was answered and fake drama is being set up for.
Ferocious Nightfury chapter 6 . 1/11
Please no harem. Just harry x fawkes would be awesome! Hermione is so overdone. You are going to spoil a completely rare pairing if you turn this into a harem. There are too many harem fics!
Potterformers chapter 12 . 1/9
due to not at least having ginny in the harem, i can not support the rest of the reading
lovelylexi.3483 chapter 20 . 11/28/2019
It's about time you updated the story!
Vttir Bjorn chapter 20 . 11/20/2019
Help of a cliffhanger, if say finish it, but that seems unlikely as it has been six years
elanga chapter 20 . 11/13/2019
OMG Top 1 story ever. I just hope that you really haven't abandoned this story. I just found it and it's great.
Gareth1125 chapter 20 . 11/7/2019
While I realize that this story will probably not be updated again I just had to post that it is quite an enjoyable read even with some errors here and there, nothing a couple of editors couldn't help with ;). IF you do pick this back up eventually just know that I will be happily waiting to read your creation
fluffy-fanfic-lover chapter 20 . 10/19/2019
Is this dead?
rmiser1994 chapter 20 . 10/11/2019
Awesome so far! .
Reft chapter 20 . 10/7/2019
good story hope you pick it back up again :)
1,530 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »