Reviews for Harry Potter and the Accumulation of Power
The story needs chapter 20 . 6/14
The story needs to be finished.
qwirky101 chapter 20 . 6/10
i remember reading this along time agowas disappointed when it stopped. it wasis a unique perspective to me. i still wish you had finished it (you stopped mid prank !) but what you did do was well done. i wish you the best.
Noobmaster6785 chapter 20 . 6/7
Please do continue the story
Took 20 chapters for you to reach this point. Fuck you asshole.
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 20 . 1/25
great story, please update!
Rurgah chapter 20 . 1/12
A very enjoyable story and one I would love to see continued.
C3nterF0ld chapter 1 . 12/18/2021
so I started reading, loved the premise, then got so absolutely bored by ch6 because nothing was happening. only to come to the reviews and find out that you spend 20 chapters of prolouge that should've been done in TOPS 3. anyone new coming to read this I recommend that you don'tit's incredibly interesting premise wise but nothing gets done so you'll be unbelievably disappointed like me. still, cool ideas were had
Detsella Morningdew chapter 20 . 9/16/2021
While I don't hate it, and it's still moderately fun to read, I feel a little disappointed overall that you didn't just stop at the first part. Harry dying and being resurrected with a female Fawkes as a companion would have been super interesting, as phoenix abilities are OP without being too ludicrous. Even the romance aspect could have been super interesting, especially with them having to hide it.

A ludicrously OP Harry is also fine (though not my first choice), but it seems that all Harry's problems are solved, on accident, before Harry is even present. Even Harry's biggest threat (Dumbledore) is stated to be almost completely weakened, despite being said to still have the Philosopher's Stone to keep him healthy. So it doesn't even look like there's going to be a big epic battle confrontation either.

Like I said earlier, I don't hate it, but I thought you might want to know the parts that were frustrating to me.
muffdyvr chapter 19 . 9/8/2021
you had a good plot, but... yeah 20 chaps of pointless shit.
muffdyvr chapter 13 . 9/8/2021
you take way to much time to get to the point.
making this fic piontless.
Bluenait chapter 1 . 8/15/2021
WOW 1-3 chaps of what is happanig and the rest is usless info dumps how sad
Guest chapter 20 . 8/8/2021
I like this story
SHAHEL chapter 20 . 7/8/2021
please update
ninjamonthu chapter 20 . 6/16/2021
Great story, I hope you come back and finish it.
storp930 chapter 20 . 5/4/2021
I for one love super powered harry story when done correctly and what you have hear is beginning of a master piece that would have made it to my favorite list, it almost hit all my favorite things in a story rolled into one.
I cryed and I laughed and I ruined my sleep schedule to get through everything you have written. In one sitting
While I don't see this story ever being finshed I say you still read some on hear from what I can tell and wanted to say thank you for writing this and I hope your physical therapy went well.
1,572 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »