Reviews for Harry Potter and the Accumulation of Power
G.A.A chapter 18 . 2/25
At first i was like what the hell... then i was like Harry is screwed... and now i am just speechless...
muumi2three chapter 11 . 2/26
The little vignettes wherein Gringotts reacts to the events of the chapter are hilarious.
starstrike141 chapter 20 . 2/26
i wish you would write more,
This story is trash. It's pathetic that you went through all that garbage with Gringotts only to immediately abandon the story right after.

I hope you got hit by a lorry and lost all ability to walk or even move.
You are bad at writing girls and bad at writing people in a relationship. The whole "the girl is constantly bitching and freaking out about something" thing is just childish nonsense. It's the sort of thing written by someone who has never dated, or who has never dated someone who was actually a mature person.

Also, the whole "girls can hit guys for things they say!" thing is just plain retarded. Never has anyone I dated hit me. Hell, I'd probably have left them if they did. There's never a reason for someone to lay their hands on another, even in jest, just because they made a joke. The furthest this kind of thing should ever go is a playful swat on the arm. Hitting someone on the head is the realm of trashy anime bullshit.

You need to stop that shit.
R.I.P. the writer.

With a life seemingly fraught with strife; depression, accidents, medical expenses and unemployment, to name a few. The last pain has apparently release our departed author, with no word for three plus years, may you find the peace in death that you apparently could not gain in life.
sundrawnshadow chapter 20 . 2/4
update!
Bookwrym chapter 20 . 1/20
Intriguing story It was so good I read all 20 chapters in a day. I like the way this story has used Phoenixes and even the unusual inheritance rituals.
I'm sad that there have been no updates on this story for over three years now and hope it has not been abandoned and that real life has just gotten in the way. I'll be adding it to my follows regardless.
automaton14 chapter 20 . 1/14
I can only imagine you bailed on the story because your plot didn't have a plan. You just made Harry overpowered and Dumbledore senile and then nothing. No plan. No conflict. No confrontations. Just boring nothing. Why even write this if you didn't think it through?
automaton14 chapter 13 . 1/14
So many typos... I feel like most people would have to try to make so many. You deserve an award for typo excellence.
automaton14 chapter 12 . 1/14
Also it's a shame you're going with the "basilisks are dark" idea.
automaton14 chapter 12 . 1/14
Reading your A/N, having hope for Tonks. Especially as the formless one.
WTF PEEPS chapter 3 . 1/13
Ok I feel a little better after reading this. Love it so far. My emotions got the better of me last chapter. ;)
WTF PEEPS chapter 2 . 1/13
How DARE you make me cry like this?! You have no right! *cries harder*
Gusisgreat chapter 20 . 1/11
Your story is truely a work of art! I know it's a few years from your last instalment, please pickup your writing instruments agian and indulge your growing fan base.
1,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »