Reviews for Harry Potter and the Accumulation of Power
Firemane chapter 20 . 6/26
Interesting and unique story. It is a shame that it appears to be abandoned
Archimand chapter 1 . 6/20
another story abandoned :(
tropp chapter 20 . 5/31
Just a short note to say thank you for the entrrtainment, a really nice story with a good touch of humor. I hope that you will return and finish it some day.

/Tropp
daniel.swalve chapter 20 . 5/28
Is this story abandoned?
Reader chapter 20 . 5/19
You cannot leave us poor readers at that cliff hanger! Please update!
AKlang chapter 20 . 5/16
I'm guessing this story won't continue so has anybody adopted the story? Thanks for the story btw, it was awesome! Too bad it stopped :(
dewayne.patterson1 chapter 20 . 5/6
Please continue the story I find it very well written and entertaining
ndy chapter 20 . 5/4
omg.. come on.. it's just so cruel... don't stop.. please...
godlynarutofan chapter 20 . 5/3
you are one hell of a writer my friend good luck with the next chapter if the story is going tio continue.
brandon chapter 18 . 4/24
update...
Why did you stop you have three or fore chapters to go till the end.
dfpepper50 chapter 20 . 4/7
I have had the pleasure of re-reading "Harry Potter and the Accumulation of Power". I very much liked this story and the direction it was taking. It is my fervent hope that you will continue the story at some point in time.

Thank you for all of your efforts.
ClockedReaders chapter 20 . 4/2
The expressions on their faces must have been priceless, looks like dumbledore may land deeper in to the quicksand if hogwarts herself decides to get in on dealing with the Headmaster
pawn6252 chapter 1 . 4/2
Hope you keep going with the story.
Sorry to hear about problems going on at this time keep pushing forward it will get smoother .
babiluv22 chapter 20 . 3/3
I wish the story was an abandoned I wish there was more to read I wish that somebody would write some more of it it was really getting good
1,305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »