Reviews for When I look at you
GavrocheDiedForYourSins chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Simple Plan. Right. In. The. Feels.
LaBeauAJ chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
I really enjoyed this story! :)
danielizabethx chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
This was beautiful.

And way to handle this topic with much care and sensitivity...

I've read some that were wayyy off and it broke my heart to think that they actually thought that rape and the recovery process was like that.
danielizabethx chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
Okay, I haven't commented at all yet on this because I'm tired and lazy...

But YOU USED THAT SONG!

I was wondering if you would because of the title of the fic.

I love that song...
boredandhomealone chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
As someone who is in a long term relationship with a sexual assault victim, I can say you did a wonderful job of portraying how emotionally taxing it can be, not only for the victim but for the people in their lives as well. It means readjusting to everything and making changes and accommodations that can sometimes be very draining. You did an excellent job of showing that aspect of Kurt and Blaine's relationship, and I applaud you for that. I've seen too many of the types of stories that show the before and a very unrealistic after. Thanks for sharing this piece.
Azaelia67 chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
Waou, I'm speechless. This was so amazing. I'm so moved right now, I'm almost crying ! I didn't think words could do something like that. Well, except for Harry Potter lol. This was just the perfect ending, this is soo beautiful. Thank you, really, for that great story. Thanks.
Kaytalla chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
This story was SO beautiful. Thank you for writing it. :)
Azaelia67 chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
OMG This was just so beautiful ! I'm really moved right now, the last thing Blaine say is so wonderful :') You really wrote this perfectly, it was so great ! Never gross or rude. Congrats ! Can't wait for next chapter ! D
jcrissrid chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
I loved this chapter so much.. It was so sweet and it should be considering everything that's happened. It brought tears to my eyes.
jacob16smith chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
This was beautiful, It was so intimate and emotional just like you said and was just a fantastic chapter
Rory46 chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
OK, this chapter ruled. Let me tell you why...you said what you were trying to convey in your preface, and you nailed it to the freaking wall! This chapter is the BEST at what I've read, bar none, when it comes to the subject matter at hand. It was totally awesome, and you deserve big ol' kudos for writing like this! Well done!
paysagegab chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
Have you ever been to a theme park? OK, now I want you to picture a roller-coaster. And on that roller-coaster I want you to picture a cart, and in that cart picture a girl. That girl is me. That cart is your fic and that roller-coaster is my emotions. Or something like that anyway.

I bow down to you and your talent. I tend to cower away from angst (well, too much angst) because I do this thing were I feel too much in a way which means lot's of tears and sniffs and snobs and tissues. So usually, I don't last long with tragedy fics. But you, you and your words and your fic, it was so good I stayed, read every chapter, cried at every chapter and continuously waited (patiently) for more. Please do continue this. I love it. it hurts my heart but I love it. 3
Kaytalla chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
I cried. I did. This is such an amazing chapter. can't wait for the next!
Azaelia67 chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
Wow, amazing story, I spent the night reading it. It's very dark too, and I was a little shocked when Blaine tells what exactly happened that night, it's so aweful... ( but it's essential to the story. Is it gonna a next chapter ? Or is this the end ? I would looove a sequel, see how he gets better, IF he gets better, in every aspect of his relationship with Kurt. Congrats, it's really good !
StarKidKilljoy chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
Oh my gosh.. This made me totally scared and sad.. Keep writing .. please.