Reviews for Of Freedom and Family
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
Great story! Please continue it! :)
Sable-eyed-lily chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Hey. I just read your story on LJ. It's wonderful. The characterization of Leto and you Hawke is delicious. I've read up to chapter 27 on LJ, but then you stopped writing back in September. WHY? It's such a great story! Please don't get discouraged and please continued this tale. Your writing is good, the plot is fantastic, and we need more Leto fics out there. So please keep posting this story...

Xoxo

Lils
NoMadKa chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
i liked the whole idea)))
SarawrHXC chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
I think this story is sooo cute!

I loved reading it, its great to think Fenris and Hawke have this connection before!

Keep writing, you're pretty damn awesome!
BasilMacVae chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
So far I'm really enjoying this. The story concept is cool, and you're pulling it off very well; can't wait to see how it goes!
kainsley chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
a very sweet chapter. i liked the character interaction. and i even get a bit of dark joy out of your take on Hadriana...wicked woman. it'll make the plot really great and angsty though! yay for that! and i like the idea that fenris's family wants to keep varania from using blood magic...do all the slaves in your story hate blood magic? or just the family?
Kainsley chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
...update?
kainsley chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
OMG! I'm so glad I finally found time to sit down and read this!

you've been such a loyal review and I feel bad for not reading your story! now that I have I feel stupid for not making time.

it's wonderful! the pace is a little slow, but since that's how Fenris moves in romance, it fits just fine.

your characterization is great. I like it that Fenris is still Fenris, but Leto, you know? little bit more confidence, but still so hesitant.

And your Danarius is soooo good. and vile!

wonderfully written! keep it up!
dragonlover131313 chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Ohh, the passion and drama is already bubbling up. Loved just how sly Danarius was and the fight scene was well written. Ending part about complements was also really nicely written :D
Xaiael chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
you started well!I'll watch for update - so far I like the way you write -
Tainted Valentine chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
This is exciting so far :) so cunning *smirks*
dragonlover131313 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Another great chapter, love how you are making Danarius deliciously evil, can feel it as I read. Also am loving Rynas tactics, very smart.
dragonlover131313 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I absolutely love stories that follow this idea and yours is no different. I'm liking that you started with Leto but from your description it appears he won't be Leto for long. I'm lovin Hawkes caculating mind and I'm glad you didn't overtly describe how she looked. Such potential, soo happy.
Aesir23 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I quite like this idea. The chapter itself seems quite short though.