Reviews for Henna Ranger Natsuki
ry123 chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
I like it :)

It's very interesting
Divodog chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
I am...almost embarassed by how much I'm looking forward to chapter 3 :/ I'm rationalizing it to myself that its a mixture of Natsuki's cuteness as a Ranger and the fact that I've loved all of your stories. Why should this be any different? It totally has nothing to do with how I dilligently watched every episode of Power Rangers when I was a kid (even though almost every season after the 1st was crap. and the megazords, don't even get me started) and may secretly harbor some interest in the topic, even at 19 years old. Right? Yeah, totally. Mhmm. (e_e); *slaps self over head*
Krystal of Nol chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Hi! Me encantó ese comentario sobre Shizuru acabando con los malos mientras se servía té, una en verdad puede imaginar eso.

Espero que cuando Natsuki le cuente, Shizuru le crea, digo después de lo que pasaron con todo lo relacionado con el poder de las HiME, porque este no es un AU o sí? no recuerdo haber leído que lo fuera...

Referencias! veamos... Yugioh, sailor moon con lo de make up, strike witches, pero debo admitir que no estoy segura de donde es: 'Zantetsuken, I choose you!'

Buen capítulo!

Cuidate.

K.o.N
Krystal of Nol chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Hola! Cuando dices que es por un video no puedo evitar que se me venga a la mente uno en particupar, me pregunto si será el mismo XD

Pobre Natsuki que le pasan situaciones así, y pobre Midori también que moriría por estar en una situación así. Ciertamente será una historia muy graciosa, por supuesto esperando que haya ShizNat en un futuro próximo.

Lo que pude identificar fueron la frase de CLAMP sobre las coencidiencias y lo inevitable, y el zorro de Naruto, bueno aparte de los Power Rangers XD quizás me faltan algunas...

K.o.N
anamensis chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I love this whole reluctant hero thing, it's very entertaining! Not much more for me to say other than I liked it. Good job to your beta as well, and looking forward to seeing where this will go :)
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Is it any wonder that the white ranger (Tommy) was my favorite?

Too many dial and cards to activate, plus Suki is mixing cards ect up. LOL.

But hope that Shizuru finds out she would be a awesome partner or the only person that knows the secret.
mayo chocolate-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Wow, this story interesting XD

more chapter please?

Natsuki must be shocked XD
noraily chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oh that was fun ! I'm really looking forward to read more !
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
LOL!

Ashamed to say that I love the Power Rangers wayyyyyyyy past the time I should have, the poses were ridiculous and the girls got lame powers, but Natsuki doing them hilarious!

Plus she still has to meet Shizuru!
mgcbs chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Interesting start and rather funny! Cannot wait for more :)
anamensis chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Haha that was a very entertaining read! I can only imagine where this story is going to lead, but hopefully there'll be some knight-in-shining-armour kinda scene, with Natsuki saving Shizuru or something like that (I'm a sucker for the sappiness...). Anyway looking forward to where this story is heading :)
noob chapter 1 . 6/19/2011