Reviews for The Deck
Xavier Pandong chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
By the will of all gods, holy and otherwise, this story is one that will send shivers down the spines of intellectuals for ages to come. Only once in the history of mankind has an epic been told with such gusto as the Miraculous Misadventures of Jack of the Spades Clan: Hitman for Hire. This is a tale comparable to the Epic of Gilgamesh! As I was reading this, it brought back memories of my simple life on the countryside, the wind blowing through my hair (bodily, then facial, then head; in that order), sharing milkshakes with the gals (made difficult by the overabundance of chloroform invading their respiratory system), and enjoying long walks when my time was not consumed with fending off the violent Spaniards. It feels as though this story was written for me, it speaks to my soul, accurately encapsulating the emotional highs and lows of my past left behind me.

Thank you for granting me the pinnacle of human experience,
X. Pandong
Carlito Mojito chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This is truly an inspirational story, worthy to be considered among such classics as Machiavelli's The Prince, Verne's Around the World in Eighty Days, and Seuss's Hop on Pop. Never have I been touched so deeply on an emotional level than sharing in the adventures of the Jack of Spades. The thrills of the elevator ride down into the deep dark abyss that was his future was quite symbolic of the duality of the human soul. Although I know this series is out of print, I sincerely wish that the author of this would pick this project up again, as for all of my years on this precious Earth, not once have I been graced with such an enthralling and mysterious story, made all the better knowing that the storyline is adding onto the already fantastic and adventurous tales of my favorite game, Solitaire.

Highest Regards,
Carlito Mojito Burrito
WritersBlock2159 chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Hey, i'm a writer and i thought this story bit is amazing! Please continue, i've never read a solitaire story, so i'm really excited i found a good writer willing to spend there time writing, of all things, solitaire!
Jirali chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
This is hilarious. Keep going. I wanna know how it , my opinion is worth at least eleven votes. So I win.
Koniiro chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I am thoroughly intrigued and would like to hear more. (
ygigu chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
the joker chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Excellent story. Please more.
Emphrath chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
You Are A Genius Carry on !
Kuma-sempai chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
Actually, your story sounds really good.

I'm kind of sad that you didn't keep going.

So uh, you should definitely keep going.

But like college is important, so get that stuff done first?

But yeah, this is pretty great. (:
horns-and-halo chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Can my vote count ten times? You're correct in the sense that only desperate people visit the Solitaire fanfiction section. But, I love the writing quality. I vote YES!
derp chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Cat Professor chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Much enjoyed!

Can't believe I was browsing Solitaire! :D
Puritina chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Hahaha wow that's interesting that they have Solitaire fanfics.

Tsuki6047 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011