Reviews for Aeternus
TheMightyBeeBee chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This was INCREDIBLE. Simply incredible.

Coherent thought is a bit hard to manage at the moment, but I'll make do with the small amount of working brain cells I have left... This fic had me completely spellbound from the moment I started reading it. It was dark, haunting, and beautifully written and I LOVED it.

I don't think anyone's gone into this territory before, but I'm extremely happy you did! I cried several times while reading this and the flashbacks gave me chills. I felt every ounce of emotion you put into this. The love, the fear, the anger, the despair... It was a beautiful symphony of emotions.

You're an amazing writer. You took us from shock to sadness to tenderness to complete despair and everywhere in between a hundred times over, and somehow managed to sprinkle in some humor and make it all read like poetry. Again, the only word I can use to describe this story (and your writing) is incredible.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us :)
lin12344 chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
Strangs but good.
ParijanTaiyou chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
I'm dead. It is a perfect end, really really really perfect. Wilson staying with Amber for eternity, same for House and Cuddy... Perfect.

I think I didn't get something though... Did Wilson commit suicide, or was the carbon monoxide poisoning an accident?

I particularly loved the scene with the bath, with Cuddy's fire and House's ice. I think it's your best representation of them so far. The whole chapter is powerful, anyway. It is horrible and yet there's so much sentiment. I can't believe it's already over actually. I've had a great time reading it, and I'll surely read it again. ;)

-Liz
JLCH chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
Swore I wasn't going to cry and damn if I did. Great job. I've NEVER read a supernatural House story but I'm glad I read this one.
Alex chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
The originality and creativity in your story is truly breathtaking.
HuddyGirl chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
HUDDY ETERNALLY! LOVE!
Abby chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
Very good ending.
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
I really loved the ending. House and Cuddy together, never alone again. Wilson going off to find Amber was such a nice touch. I got all teary at this conclusion and I am definitely satisfied. Whatever you write next, I will be reading!
KatieKat1690 chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
I just love this story. I am very happy you plan on finishing it! I hate it to when stories are left uncomplete! There's just no closure! This is great and I can't wait to read more of it!
ParijanTaiyou chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
Thumbs up for the complain about unfinished WIPs ! They make me so depressed.

Anyway.

The end of your story ? Already ? Nooo ! I wish it could never end, it is such a joy to read you after a long day ( just like today ! hehe )

So. This chapter was the best, in my opinion. Very raw and emotional. The part with Cuddy butchering House's leg was the most intense, flawlessly written, and perfectly summarizing her guilt, which is very interesting at this stage of the story when she shows no mercy in the battle between her and the shadow.

Last part of the chapter was sort of odd, but I really enjoyed re-experiencing their deaths through Wilson's body (How weird that sounds xD). I absolutely loved it. Can't wait to read the next chapter, even if it draws us closer to the end.
Abby chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
You've been writing this so good. Tragedy and supernatural very well written.
JLCH chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
Again, I had no idea if I would even like this story, it seemed so weird at the beginning but it's incredible, simply incredible. I wonder what will finally bring peace to House and Cuddy...and Wilson too. Your writing is simply amazing! Jess
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
Seriously amazing. I love how you brought Wilson into this and how the bond is still so strong between the three of them. Cuddy saving Wilson's life was incredible. I am grateful you're going to finish the story, it's been a roller coaster of emotions that I have loved so much.
Abby chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
Very good writing I can't believe how this story only gets better and better. You have a real talent.
lin12344 chapter 8 . 9/4/2011