Reviews for The Worst Kind of Dream
Vanillamoo chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Please. That was like fucking awesome :3 I love how you made Itachi so cute :3 and like. That last part was so sad T.T whyyy... T.T Thanks for writing such a cute fanfic anyways :3
karikari1313 chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Awwww! Oh my gosh, so sad and lovely!
karikari1313 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Really great! I think it is nice to see a little OOCness in the more serious characters of Naruto in fanfictions.
Vexyne Uchiha chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Yummy. Excellent job.
cyrrene chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Aww...so hot and so cute! The tragic note on the end is so appropriate too.

"Perhaps he'd be lucky enough that Itachi would give him a paper bag and still fuck him." - This line had me giggling with hysterics-just the image it conjured up was too silly.
mizukikage chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
seriously?

extreme drool worthy yumminess!

another chappie to get these two together...yummy yummy.
TRUTHpays chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Oh my fucking gosh. Why the hell do you think your bad at writing? I'm tired of listening to these humble bitches talk about how 'BAD' they are. WHAT THE HELL? Your not bad so just shut the fuck up and write for corn's sake!

Unless of course your writing awesomely BECAUSE of it. Then completely disregard my review.

LOVE 'YA! ;D

-TRUTHpays
SoulMore chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
FAN!
Sandsibscrazy chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
:O so sad! But so beautiful! This was beautifully written! I really enjoyed it! :D
SilverMajix chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
cant wait for the next chapter!
kyo4 chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
ah that's so sad... yet so sweet at the same time. I really enjoyed reading this :)
redchicken888 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
My favorite part: the first chapter. I have a fetish for...how do you say it? Helpless men...guys who aren't in control, especially if they're usually big and macho. So, my opinion on the night~time blowjob is 10 out of 10! It was GREAT!
Biscuit15 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
:O Amazing! I loved it! You're good at this :D I love how you wrote Itachi xD I feel sorry for Kisame at the end, though :(
Demon Vampire180 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
You're good. I really enjoyed both chapters. It was fun to read, and even if you said you felt a bit rusty, it didn't feel like it. Anyway, lovely job. :)
lovah chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
beautifully developed in two chapters! the ending shattered me just like the last itachi scene in the anime..testament to your writing! although your story wont have the greatest number of reades bc of the unconventional pairing, please know that you have one devotee here :D