Reviews for We'll make it!
Review chapter 16 . 1/26
This story was one of the best I have read. I have read a lot over the years. Thank you for the story, its really incredable. I'm glad this turned out the way it did. Others who have had this idea...well lets just say it was crap. Cant wait to read more of your work, keep it up.

A fan and reader,
mandy1324 chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
OMG I LAUGH SO MUCH ON THIS CHAPTER! I still need to finish this fic but I have to say LOL I LOVE IT SO FAR!
sakurayuri89 chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
hehe, what a different story you made... it was so refreshing cause both kai and takao are pregnant and it was really interesting how pregnant man topped a man.. hahaha, really refreshing and i really like your story..
pikachu2510 chapter 16 . 7/26/2012
wah i wonder is that every story i read it alwayz says somethin bout Kai being Russian buh in the anime it didnt actually specifically say that he was Russian, did it? i havta say that normally i dun like it wen Kai is the uke... buh i dont mind this time since u didnt make his character OCC since he still had his pride n stubbornness XD... great story, plan 2 read the sequel 2 ;D

*pika*
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
;D LOL
Kiray Himawari chapter 16 . 11/8/2011
Hi!

Oh it's the final chapter (

mmm, but no matter you said there'are some secuels, so I'll be waiting...

I really enjoyed every chapter, but what really love it's the fact being pregnant XD I know people say that he is not uke, but it's so cute for god sake XD

of course another thing I really apreciate of this story is that you put Kai and takao being uke and seme, it's a fact that happens in a homosexual relationship so I really love it :)

Of course I had to review every chapter because you made my day a lot of times... And I hope you update soon secuels...

So, thank you for write this... Read you soon... take care... read you later, ciao )

a hug to you too :D
Kiray Himawari chapter 15 . 11/3/2011
Poor Kai, he is not the type of man that loves children jeje but, hey! Makoto is his son *0*

And the last part was cute and hot, I think it was sweet that they spent time plying a little with sex XD

I hope I can read another chapter soon :) take care, ciao
Kai H chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I will never be uke! And I will never get knocked up! And by the way I really love Max because Max is my wife got it? Good, bye:(
Kiray Himawari chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
Hi, sorry for the waiting...

I'm very sorry about my last review, I put fell in place of feel XD I wanted that Kai could feel his baby XD not loose it D: It'd be horrible... Sorry...

I like the way Kai and the doctor arrived tsee Tyson,it was funny and very orginal :3

I really want to see Kai and Tyson look after their babies :D

Sorry (again) my fingers are not what used to be :( and my English is so bad D: I really need to return to school XD

Kiray Himawari chapter 13 . 9/16/2011

PokiiCrazii7 chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
I vote boy!
Kiray Himawari chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
:o

poor Mr. D. u_u I hope all of that wiil go fine.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
I want babies to be born !
Angelwahalla and Spazwahalla chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
HA HA HA kai got owned and know he is going be having a baby